Guess The Forumer!

(Read this with the voice of the presenter of an ad)

Hi! bored on the forums? you already voted in elimination games? the game is boring, or you don´t have the game anymore? want to play something new? you have good friends here? then stop being bored and come here inmediately!
:drum: :drum: :drum:
This is Guess The Forumer! or GTF, whatever.
You may rememver the trivia… good times, good times… But is time for something new! no?
The rules are pretty basic, here they are:

1. There aren´t points like in the trivia
  2. I or someone else has to describe/quote/say something they like/make memes about them/make a parody/make other stuff you are may thinking rn. The point is, just saying something that we can relate to a forumer that we know.
  3. And yes, we can repeat froumers. Just give a different clue.
  4. Keep it PG… Looking at you, descriptions of Dash
  5. If no one guesses correctly in some time I or the person that said the clue has to say who is.
  6. There can’t be 2 descriptions at the same time, wait until someone guesses the one that is atm.
  7. Have fun :smiley:
19 Likes

Orange

(Guess the forumer)

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

5 minutes in and there’s already a Dash joke, lol.

9 Likes

Not even 5 minutes in. Just within the main post itself. :joy:

11 Likes

The opportunity of the joke was too good to let it pass

@TotallyNotDash

4 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq you have to confirm if is him

4 Likes

yes, it is

2 Likes

Shiny!

@Spark

Correct

2 Likes

That is a bit scary for me

1 Like

It’s hard to make pngs of 3d characters

Lithospehere

Here is one:
Pink bubble bois

Who’s your friend that likes to play?

“Ri-no, Ri-no.”

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

For some reason I thought it was a Rasputin parody at first. (I did not read the first part)
Also, correct! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

2 Likes

That gives me a idea to write a Rino Rasputin parody. I may work on it later, lol.

Anyways, I have one.

Z U R G

@Filadae_Djaq

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney