Guess who is him/ her ? ( new hero ) (spoiler alert)

Also, where did you found these pictures?! I really want to know.

And here His skill set
Miguel

Crescendo
Passive: Instead of doing basic attacks, Miguel puts healing Notes above allies. Each Note heals them every second. Also, Miguel cannot be charmed.

Active: Miguel strums his guitar, removing all of his Notes. His Healing Notes heal for when removed.

Sharpen
Miguel puts a sharp Note above a random ally, granting them Skill Power. When Miguel uses “”, the sharp Note is removed and the ally gets Energy.

Flatten
Miguel puts a flat Note over an enemy’s head, reducing their armor by and slowing their movement speed by . When Miguel uses “” the flat Note is removed and the enemy is stunned for seconds.

Serenade
Miguel gains Skill Power per Note on the screen. This includes Notes from enemy Miguels.

Is that for real? If that’s so, then Miguel is like the Purple Kevin Flynn. Where is he placed though?

2 Likes

Do u have mad hatters and alices skill set?

Does anyone else think this is a little sketchy?

3 Likes

Cool,Miguel in the game you have to go into Friend Finder and Miguel is friends with Jessie

Lumiere
Land of fire
Lumiere makes a land of fire in front of him .dealing damage multiple times to enemies standing on .enemies with " charming voice mark " gets extra damage .

Dance time
Lumiere dances.Charms a random enemy .
enemies with " charming voice mark " will be curse.

Fire blast
Lumiere throws a big fire flame on group of enemies.enemies with "charming voice mark " will be stunned .

Charming voice
Lumerie’s beautiful voice enhance his skills.
enemies who damaged with "Fire blast " and "land of fire " skill will be marked.
Marked enemies will Be effect will other skills

2 Likes

Where is all this information located?

Yeah! I want to know too!

From data !searching in data of game

1 Like

You suck. Stop posting all these spoilers and let it be a surprise. It’s not fun when you know everything

Swisher if you don’t want to know why you clicked on this ? ! (They show miguel to us in 1.3)
Data mining is so fun if you can learn it ! So you can’t ban me! I make a topic for This and don’t post it on famous topic so if you don’t want to keno don’t click and then surprise ! What different when you get who Is coming ?
Just think when I see new heroes on data . I will be surprised !
Another person will see new heroes on froum he will be surprised too!
So I just get it earlier and you get it later ?

5 Likes

Is it alice, one of them?

1 Like

Also it’s probably alice and Miguel

Also did u sketch that and where did u get the images from? And when is it gonna be released?

Where do I find the data section?

2 Likes

I just saw Miguel in friend finder

5 Likes

Dats where most people find him.

Since his Disc is called “Lost Dog Found”, it might revolve around Miguel’s dog.

Jessie and Miguel are both related to music, I think their Friend Campaign will revolve around Jessie dancing to Miguel’s guitar. Jessie helps Miguel find his dog at the end.

Can you scroll up to the “Dangerous Damsel”? I believe the Friendship is Merida-Bogo.

Here’s my reply for new Friendship Discs, data mined them myself!

Actually, data mining is fun… and tiring at the same time. I agree with @Cherryjelly’s statement. If you don’t want spoiler, don’t click links. BTW, this topic warned you with a “spoiler alert” to the face.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney