Guess who is him/ her ? ( new hero ) (spoiler alert)

images%20(3)
ALICE was in data .but her picture and skills are not in data ! So I just want to show you her picture to know she is coming in next !

2 Likes

Here is Dangerous Damsel

1 Like

Thank you so much! Now, others can datamine the Discs with the ā€œSelect: Allā€ Setting without crashing, but mine still crashes, so Iā€™ll just keep datamining.

1 Like

He didnā€™t add ā€œspoiler alertā€ until after I made a comment about this topic.

1 Like

My first comment came first before you did. So, I can assure you that he added ā€œSpoiler Alertā€ in the topic name in the first place.

1 Like

New upcoming heroes :
Mickey mouse Ursula hades maleficinet scar
MICKEY MOUSE:

White - Silly Symphony

Green - Apprentice Sorcery

Blue - Mousecakes

Purple -

URSULA:

White - Poor, Unfortunate Souls

Green - Beluga Sevruga
Ursula places a magic shell around the enemy with the most energy, draining Energy over seconds.

Blue - Ruler of All the Ocean
Ursula whips nearby enemies with her tentacle, dealing them damage and knocking back the closest enemy.

Purple - Something for Nothing
Enemies receive less energy for KOā€™ing one of Ursulaā€™s teammates.

HADES:

White - Burning Rage
Hades furiously shoots flames across the battlefield, dealing damage as well as damage over seconds to all enemies.

Green - Itā€™s a Small Underworld
Hades redirects of all damage dealt to allies to himself.

Blue - Stygian Stubborness
Hades does more damage for every HP he is missing.

Purple - Lord of the Dead
Once per battle, when Hades reaches 0 HP, he revives and heals himself for HP. Hades then scares the enemy team for seconds.

SCAR:

White - Long Live the King

Green - A Matter of Pride

Blue - The Lionā€™s Share

Purple - Be Prepared

MALEFICIENT:

White - Dragon Fire

Green - Forest of Thorns

Blue - Fog of Doom

Purple - Mistress of All Evil

4 Likes

Where do you have this information? It is almost impossible to find all of this in 4 days.

I worked on these for many hours

1 Like

Excuse me if I donā€™t believeā€¦ I believe that being a skeptic is ok so if you hate on me for this I donā€™t careā€¦but this def seems sketchy

1 Like

If these characters are going to be added, itā€™d make sense if Ursula will be put in VIP Crateā€¦ sheā€™s definitely OP.

1 Like

Nope, I can ASSURE YOU THERE WAS NO ā€œSPOILER ALERTā€ in the topic name. Iā€™ve already gotten over it I just have to prove my point to you.

Soā€¦ youā€™re calling me a liar?

Come on guys! I donā€™t like fighting! Lets just all be happy of what is coming next.

3 Likes

Your right, I just checked the wiki & these were some of the upcoming. I wish they would do the main characters of the movies. Maybe they will.

1 Like

Iā€™m whatever and yeah there wasnā€™t originally a spoiler alert but it doesnā€™t matterā€¦

1 Like

How is sketchy ? Miguel?

Dear David
I didnā€™t do any magic! Itā€™s not a magic itā€™s just data mining !
So why you canā€™t believe ! Itā€™s very simple we can earn these thing from file that have some program (java )with some work .so why you think I am posting fake things ? The disney heroes have a special art for the game and I canā€™t draw any picture with their own art so I canā€™t draw miguel like that !
Also many of players found these news in data !
Programming is not a magic !!! Also you can miguel in the friend finder in the real game (I donā€™t sure you can believe the game feature!).
So itā€™s not my drawing for sure if you donā€™t thing itā€™s real you can wait and see the skills are real and same as the game !
Thanks ! Sorry for being Little rude with you

1 Like

Yes swisher you are right ! I forget to add a spoiler alert on the topic sorry for showing you the spoilers ! So after you said I add the alert why
You are coming to this Topic again???!

@Cherryjelly yah Iā€™m not arguing about the programming or that Miguel or even alice will be implemented into game. (Iā€™m sure Miguel will be I saw him in game the Jessie friendship). But I think itā€™s sort of sketchy that you named three villains Mickey is fed sketchy for me that are going to be presumably added without listing their full skill sets XDā€¦ Also people all said Gaston would be in game and so far he isntā€¦next nobody even mentions hiro or Baymax but guess who shows up? Iā€™m not at all surprised moana came into the game and I am not upset just debatingā€¦? Iā€™m not even calling you a liar (though if you are then just confess it XD) but someone had this there right? They gotta have someone adding these but I feel like itā€™s ok to be a natural skeptic on some thingsā€¦and this is one of themā€¦ Again hope this doesnā€™t offend you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think itā€™s legitimateā€¦ they are found in this link! Look for ā€œUpcomingā€, it shows Hades, Ursula, Scar, and Mickey Mouse.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney