Guide to making hero costumes

Welcome to my guide to making custom hero costumes. True pb isn’t making any new costumes but that doesn’t mean we can’t. Anyway, onto the the guide (note I’m a only a slight amateur and haven’t changed the whole design other than my Mickey as Oswald and sally as the corpse bride).

Step 1. Find a hero

First you need to find a hero to transform, I recommend starting simple with a character like goofy or Kim.
Disney_heroes_battle_mode_goofy (1)
A good place to find the images is The character list on the dhbm wiki.

Step 2. The website or app

You need to find a place to draw/color the hero right, find an app or a website, I have only used one resource for drawing being The kleki paint page, I have found this the most effective and easy to use website. I recommend it for mobile users.

Step 3. Find a design

Try to make official costumes. It’s fun to challenge your self and make a custom one but those are harder. So find an image of a character you like, and put it into the website and then start drawing

Step 4. Start drawing

After you find a design you like start drawing (this isn’t a picture of the goofy I made but it’s a picture I took during drawing of Turing sally into the corpse bride)

Step five. Never close out of the website mid drawing

If you close out of the website you progress will not be saved and you will have to start from scratch (I learned that while making megara into hades)

Step 6. Finish the drawing

When you finish go to the save button and click view. After that hold down on the picture and save it.

Step 7. Post the drawing to the forums

I recommend posting this in the Dhbm photo gallery as there is really no where else to post them. After that you can start a new drawing, or look at the finished product.

Optional step 8. Drawing stylus or pen

This step is optional since I don’t want to to spend hundreds of dollars on a apple pen to make a costume of a character, but I would recommend getting a stylus, you can find these at your local Best Buy, target, or Walmart. I have a apple pen know I off I got from amazon (I think) and it works fine.

Thanks for reading I hope you take my advice for making costumes, this was only for mobile users since I’ve never made a costume on anything but my iPad. And if you make enough costumes you can make an art gallery with all your costumes😁

-Grim_Grinning_Ghost

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney