Guild aid not working

@Polaris my guild is having an issue we cant require aid for more than one hero, the perks of guild aid were bought but a few members cant aid for help to more than one hero idk if is a bug or something goes wrong

1 Like

Our perks don’t work either.
We can ask one help for each type despite having unlocked a 2nd request perk per type.

2 Likes

I also have the same issue, but I saw someone in my guild request 3 skills. I was going to skip tomorrow guild aid to see if it will reset the cooldown properly.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Our guild unlocked 3 exp helps and 2 skill helps but I can only request 1 help each :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I DO hope they will look into it and see if something is not working…

1 Like

i have the same problem. i ask my first help befere the extra is purchased… the other member of my guild don’t have the problem

2 Likes

Seems like the one that used it before the perks was bought have the issue but I hope @Polaris has an answer

1 Like

So I skip doing guild aid yesterday and I was able to request 2 levels and 2 skills today. Supposed to be 3…

This is my Guild Aid today. FYI, yesterday, I asked for help in the morning, so I should be able to ask for help, all 3 times, today. But NO, I can only ask 1 each and then I have to wait… Not really sure why

Also, when I tried to send my screenshots to support, there was no button for me to send. It kept showing me a blank screen like the picture above…

1 Like

This is a known issue that the team is working to fix. The number of times you can request help doesn’t increase immediately after the perk is purchased.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney