Guild aid rankings

Since the introduction of Guild Aid it has been possible to check in the rankings to see which guild members have made the most donations. I think this is a great feature and have used it myself to post on my guild wall and thank the most generous players.

I do think it would be especially useful if this page also showed how many requests a member has made or how many donations they have received. It could help identify any players who are asking for a lot of help from the guild but not necessarily doing anything in return.
I know we have some players who ask for a lot of aid but then put in minimal (or no) effort in things like Creep Surge. It would be useful to be able to talk to these players and explain to them the benefits of guild membership along with the expectation of everyone being a team player.

2 Likes

My guild has a particular player who is always requesting aid, but has less than 50 aid given, and always takes the lowest regions in surge, sets their bot to Red dot, etc… would’ve been kicked ages ago if I was leader :stuck_out_tongue:

I do think such a stat would be helpful to leadership

1 Like

Thanks @Pipsqueak
I’m aware that this change could be seen as a negative approach to guild management but I do also believe it can be used to positively and constructively demonstrate the benefits of the guilds.

I think it’s an overbearing feature tbh. I’d like people to stick around in the first place and don’t be frustrated by the frequent cap raises and stuff related to this problem.
As a leader I’m more interested in a friendly and relaxed guild atmosphere without too much control over single players. Especially if they are contributing enough guild aid wise. Not everybody has the resources or the time for the extra clicks. Gamemodes take a bunch of time daily, more than I appreciate.
I’d just inform the guildmates over the individual diamond rewards everyone is getting if contributing regularly. I think that’s enough incentive.
What is expected team play wise is usually on a guild wall anyways.

It’s all over my guild wall. Unfortunately not everyone reads it, or bothers to follow it. But plenty of these people still ask the other members of the guild (who do follow the guild wall) for aid without offering anything in return.

So am I but unfortunately this isn’t always possible and I would like to know who is not behaving in a manner that is in keeping with the guild ethos of team play and mutual respect.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney