Guild members what can I do?

What can I do if the guild leader hasn’t been seen for 18 days Little progress on guild also many guild members not seen for best part of a year other than leaving the guild what action can I take I am veteran level in guild. Take part daily and have a group of us in the same boat of different player levels

What server are you and if u are a veteran this nothing you can do but unless u leave and join or make a new guild

It’s best to find a different guild at that point.

If there are no active champions or officers, there is nothing you can do and you should leave the guild.

If there are still active champions than they can assume leadership right away. Active officers can claim leadership after the leader has been inactive for 21 days.

Depending on your server, you can probably find a guild with all the perks bought, or at least all the ones that matter, and with enough open spots and/or inactive members that they could accept you and your active guildmates en masse.

If that server is 2, that guild could be mine, depending on how many people you would have looking for a new home.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney