Guild (orange) perks suggestions

Perk ideas. I’ve said my suggestions on normal perks I would like expanded to normal guild perks before . Now would like to take the opportunity To discuss the orange guild perks (the ones in which win guild contest coins to unlock).referring to these…

As @Jody_Caviness has pointed out in another topic, there are four more guild contest before this is full (the example above has enough coins to buy something, but just haven’t yet). So think it’s good time to start brainstorming some new ones.

1a) Consumable buy timeframe reduction and 1b) give more per buy (this 1 point is Incase it is not turned Into a normal Guild perk) this either reduces the cool down time and Gives more items per buy.
2) decrease gems per stamania buy by 10%,15%, and 20%
3) give % extra points in contests for members in guild (5% more, 10% more, and 15%more)
4. Shorter stamania recharge (5%, 10%, and 15%)
5. More mercs for hire (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15) to help with endless surge
6. Increase arena and coli coins won per day (5%, 8%, 10%)
7. Increase mod upgrade, mod power , and non-mod rewards per tier (5%, 10%, 15%)
8. Increase city watch rewards including keys and red skills dropped (5%, 10%, and 15%)

At least these some of my ideas. Feel free to add others in replies.

6 Likes

That would be nice. :slight_smile:

Absolutely NOT.

Most others would be better as QoL updates, not perks.

The scoring points are going down and down everytime it seems , so figure that would just allow it to go back to more what people expect Even if this downward trend continues is only reason said that one .

And true most would be better as qol improvements but qol improvements seem to be on the back burner of perblue compared to cap increases that people wish would slow down. Think be nice if perblue made more concentration of qol improvements to keep more players around then doing updates that are burning them out or creating more bugs with each one. But we shall see.

That means that PB should fix the scoring system, not add anything like that.

They should, but will they change scoring for better? Trend thus far says no, hope they turn it around and make my comment irrevelavant, thus making something else better as a guild perk.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney