Guild perks

Hi guys, question to those that unlocked the Level 3 Guild perks for City Watch:

There is a particular one I am heavily invested in unlocking, but need clarification on: the bank reset perk.

Under the description it says that you get an additional reset. Currently our guild has 1 reset per day. So, if my guild unlocks this perk, does that mean our guild has 2 resets att he start of thevday? A few in my guild seems to think that this is a “rollover perk” meaning if you don’t do a city watch event or miss out, then that turn rolls over to the next day? Which is correct?

Thanks in advanced.

1 Like

It means that you guys will be able to store an extra reset

5 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t mean u get to do 2 a day. It means u can store 2 resets. They still regenerate at 1 per day. What it means is that when there’s a double CW event or contest or something, u can do an extra CW than usual.

3 Likes

It’s a little bit of a strange one. It means that if you ever fail to do CW one day, the next day you will be able to do it twice (or do it once and keep the extra one for a later day, like when there’s an event or extra rewards).
It doesn’t technically allow you to do CW any more than you can without the perk, just gives you a little more flexibility over exactly when you do it.

If it’s worth anything to you, I unlocked it in my previous guild and didn’t find it especially useful.

2 Likes

I think it’s extremely useful for contests. One extra run of city watch can make a huge difference.

But that’s a good way to explain it; you’re not getting extra regeneration, just extra storage.

4 Likes

I think it has usefulness only during double or triple gold drops in city watch. My guild is always talking about gold…bwahahahah

4 Likes

City watch is hard enough why keep resting? Just wait 23 hours and do it twice and the next hour reset again!

2 Likes

Also note that if you ever happen to leave a guild that has this perk the game will not allow you to do CW for 24 hours even if you don’t have a 2nd reset stored. Idk why. Supposed to prevent people from abusing it but… you don’t get 2 resets per day so makes no sense. Correct me if I am wrong, but if I remember correctly that means you can’t store the extra reset during that 24 hrs either

1 Like

Also, as soon as the guild earns this perk, everyone gets one extra reset that day. But that is a one-time bonus.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney