Guild Positions

I noticed that there’s no description on what a veterans do in the guild. Is there anyone,that can help with how-to describe the position? Or is it one of those things where you can do whatever with?

I agree there is little to no information on this. What I do know is that Veteran is simply a title without any other benefits. Then you have Champion and Officer, both of these ranks receive some guild management functions. Plus, if the Guild Leader is inactive for seven days straight, an Officer can claim the GM role for himself and continue with the guild. However, any specifications on the specific rights that come with officer and champion are also opaque to me.

If ever you see an :information_source:, press 'em! They hold a lot of infomation! :wink:

This one can be found on the Guild Menu:

6 Likes

I’ve honestly looked high and low for an expandable information screen on guild rank but could never find it. Thanks for screenshotting it for us! :slight_smile:

What if all officers, champions, and leader are inactive?

If that happens, find a new guild :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Lol I agree with Ghost. Find a home that’s active in whatever-tf it’s doing.

You’re not gaining anything by being in an inactive guild. The perks are one reason to be in an active, advancing one & they can only be triggered by a Champ or Leader. (Check-In perks, by themselves, give members extra daily gold, stamina, & XP potions. Great for progression!)

1 Like

How do u become a guild officer?

1 Like

The leader or champion needs to promote you

I’m the ruler of a guild and have remained active. My champion is very trustworthy. One player who was a member, made themselves ruler. Thankfully they left, but keep on rejoining. Me and my guild don’t know how he’s doing it.

Find a new guild

Active guilds are definitely worth it, so much invasion points, guild coins, discounts, surge coins, war boxes. And now we’ll have guild deals. In a whale guild you can coast f2p

1 Like

The post you are responding to is 2 years old. Please do not revive topics.

A champion or the guild leader has to promote a player to officer

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 32 hours.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney