Guild Power Cap

I would like to see a total power cap on guilds so that 1 or 2 guilds aren’t the only ones that have a chance to win the war season. I feel that a cap would really make this game more fun and competitive for a lot more people. Wars would really come down to a strategy rather than who has more power and this would even help lower level players get more involved too as guilds would need them to in order to keep a full team and stay under the cap. What do you all think @Polaris

1 Like

First problem I see with something like this, what happens when your guild passes the power cap through levelling up? Who gets booted out in order to maintain the cap?

Something like this is too difficult to mitigate and too divisive socially. I would strongly oppose such a thing if it were to ever be considered. Let the big dogs big, they earned it. If I want to join them, I know the way.

So you want to cap guild power in order to make it less likely that the most powerful guild doesnt win? I don’t see a change like this getting made. Capping total power would only cause more headaches than it would solve. Especially considering that it would throw off the dynamic of guilds who have been well established at this point. I’ve been with my guild since May and we worked our way up to being a top 5 guild over many months. While we have new faces here and there the main core has been around for at least 4-5 months. If this change DID happen and now all of a sudden we had to cut people who we have played alongside for months, many of whom we have bonded and created a second family with, would be devastating and would honestly be the one change that if it did happen would make ME quit the game. The game has gotten to be an increasingly heavy slog fest and grind, but I think many like myself would resonate with the following statement. The game is so much more tolerable when playing with people who make the game an enjoyable experience versus the simple mechanics of the game.

3 Likes

Definitely can agree with the statement! :grin:

The guild power cap would obviously have increase with higher level caps

Oh no! I don’t want dat 2 happen then!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney