Guild Quests

I going to propose new function in guild : Guild Quests!
Next to the guild building on the main screen, you can place the building of quests. There are three types of quests: easy, medium and hard. Each is given a specific time of 10, 20, 30 hours, respectively. For each quests, the guild receives influence as a reward, and the player receives other prizes (coins, diamonds, disk power, stamina, diamond crates, etc.)
For example: an easy quest - To spend 100 stamina (for 10 hours). The award is 5000 influence, 50k gold, 3 diamond chest.
At the same time 10 free quests of each difficult can be stored. Players can book quests. A player can also join a quest along with a friend to help him. The helper receives the award only if he has completed at least 10% of the assignment.

What do you think about it?)) I will glad to see your propositions and questions))

6 Likes

Guild Quests are good… but I think PerBlue will consider this… if Guild vs Guild Tournaments are implemented… kind of like Regattas in Townships…

1 Like

Also for the completing quest you will get the stars: 1,2,3. When the guild collects 100 stars, it will open a big guild chest, the reward of which will be received by everyone who earned at least one star))

I play Township too :wink: But I made this idea myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can guild quests reward your with valuables for heist war? You can check on “heist wars” on new game features I came up with some ideas do share some suggestions!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney