Guild roster building

Admitting to a flaw I have, I need helpful suggestions in recruiting to build my guild back up. Had to do a mass purge of people who would not do simple things like check in and hit Surge. We have a solid core of highly loyal players we also have some great guild perks. Please only comment helpful suggestions and I appreciate any advice given

1 Like

Let’s start with the easy stuff first!

• What’s your server & your guild name?
  • What are your guild goals?
    • Are you aiming for Top10, 50, 100?
    • Do you require daily check-in?
    • What about Surge attacks? Daily or whenever is convenient?
    • If your/another group is small enough, are you willing to merge?
  • Finally, any other requirements?
    • Do you want any level player or do you have a minimum? (ie: lv60+)
    • And/Or do you want players with a specific total power (TP)? (ie: 100k+)

Coming onto the forum is 1 way you can recruit (post that information)!! The absolute best way to get members, though, is to advertise in Global/VIP.
Every.
Chance.
You.
Get.

Err… just remember not to spam it every 5mins :sweat_smile:

So, make a guild ad using the information you answered above, copy, & paste. If you’re having trouble coming up with something clever to say, see what other people are saying in their ads & if all else fails,

“[Guild Name] recruiting [level/power req + other miscellaneous info (friendly, chatty, drama-free, etc)]. Check us out!”

Good luck & happy hunting! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Caster this was helpful, odd calling someone outside of DS Caster tho lol

Oh and I am on server 3. My guild name is DH Inception, we want daily check ins but we understand to comes first. Communication is a must so we know what to expect regarding activity. People who actively hit Surge and use all of their heroes smartly. Not really worried about rank tho. I think that about sums it up

1 Like

That should read: We understand rl comes first as in real life lol

Your officers and Champion should be recruiting on global. This would be a catchy interesting post advertising your guild. Do this during peak hrs to gain the most members. Next, hindsight is 20/20, but instead of kicking members, you and your Officers, Champion and Tactician should all be implementing strategies to remind guildees to participate daily in check in and surge, whether that be the guild chat, private message or the guild wall, whatever proves most effective. It’s very hard to rebuild a guild from the bottom up with so much competition.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney