Guild War earned point disequality

Please let me know why there is a point disequality for guild wars. I believe it is clean defenses and defensive wins that are unequal between guilds. In my guilds last war, we had three times the participation with attacks, but lost by a wide margine due to the massive point gain of the other team’s clean defenses. My guils had a x10 gain and the other team had a x15 gain. We litterally lost the match before the battle had even begun.
In guild vs guild challenges on other game platforms, participation seems to be the chief reward. Where the more people play the better chance of a guild win.
Please help me understand where the point system is coming from. That way my guild can build a better strategy. If the point system is deemed to be unintentionally unfair, please change it for better equality.
Thank You
U of U, Dragon’s Lair

1 Like

There are guild perks that increase the bonus from each car. The guild you fought had one more level than you did.

3 Likes

Majority of the guild “perks” dont make sense being “guild perks”
And this one takes the cake…

How does this not make sense as a guild perk? Increasing the bonuses of the cars in war gives a guild a better shot at winning its wars, which benefits everyone in the guild.

1 Like

People competing but one gets more…
Is just who came up with this and why…
I mean we have it maxed but its a “must”

just suggest to your guild to get the perk

3 Likes

@U_OF_U the perk starts out at 5 points and every time the perk is upgraded it goes up by 5 more additional points, maxing out at 25. It’s possible the guild you went against had that perk upgraded more than your guild does. While it’s expensive and can cause for uneven battles, that’s how it’s set up.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. This game has many levels. Once again the forums comes to the rescue.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney