Guild War - February 14-21

Ok I think this was mentioned as we are noticing a familiar pattern with our opponents. E.g we are getting same opponents in a row as last season.

To paint a picture of what we are facing: my guild is ranked 14th currently in s2. Here are the opponent matchups based on guild rank this month in order with outcomes:

Vs 13th - W
Vs 11th - W
Vs 3rd - L
Vs 1st - L
Vs 5th - L
Vs 2nd - L
Vs 4th - L
Vs 8th - L
Vs 12th - L
Vs 10th - ? current war

Every opponent has been ranked higher than us. I know that mmr is more complicated than simply selecting based on ranks, but man do we sometimes get hit hard. My guild has not had a very productive month of war and it is difficult to encourage any kind of heavy participation in it if there is such a huge discrepancy of power. Now if there were a handicap feature or some other way to level the playing field, then we might be getting somewhere.

I like the guild vs guild idea. Although I don’t like the match up system where you can face a team that’s clearly way stronger than your guild. Matchmaking and point system could use a rework, some cars have clear advantage over other ones. Maybe try mixing war up with the possibilities of using some power ups or boosts.

I’m so appreciated with

Guilds will be allowed 3 ‘disconnected’ attacks in each Guild War.

I could’t finish the battle for memory issue or something, it often happens, so it was excellent rescue for me. Thank you so much.

I wish the players are available to atack 2chances additionally.
I loved war posters but I know we could never see the new one anymore, So I wish we could get old one for wall papers.

I enjoy the sense of teamwork as we work together to clear rooms.

Sabotage costs; depending on the token, I’ll either have an excess or not remotely enough to sabotage a full line.

Remove “arrival delay” as a sabotage option.

Sabotaging is really interesting, but we get no feedback in the game of what it actually accomplishes. It would be really interesting to see the effects of different nerfs on the enemy team and would empower my team to apply the sabotages more meaningfully.

We need the guild war perks to be scaled up with the game. Adding 475 skill power or 400 reality is completely meaningless at this phase of the game.

It would also be really interesting if you could create a sandbox for battles where guilds could experiment with comps and sabotages to find new and powerful strategies.

Playing with my guild and its nice to compete against others.

When game crashes and unable to finish the battle.

Everything is in its right place, with the exception of after legendary no rewards are granted. At least 500 tokens or something for the winner.
Sometimes some really powerful guilds appear out of nowhere, but can’t win them all right?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney