Guild War Feedback Wanted!

@Polaris Hey there. Can we get something in our war logs to show us how much mmr a guild lost or gained? Also how much is gained/lost for winning/losing. Supposedly there are tiers to war too just like coli/arena which the war boxes coincide with. Can we get more info on that stuffs?

2 Likes

The extra spots are for you to more more defenders on cars you think are more valuable.

The buffs only apply to fights on that side of the screen. Clearing the enemy buffs quickly doesn’t make their attacks any harder.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about the enemy attacks being harder. So, according to the info tab in the guild wars section the car bonuses hinder the attacks of the other guild. Then further down it says that if you clear that car that the bonus on it is disabled the rest of the war. So essentially if the cars are cleared quickly, especially the top cars, the other guild wont get as many points. But truthfully that’s minimal if a guild clears all of the rooms compared to one that can’t. It’d take up a lot of other little things to make up the 100 points per room.

I’m not trying to be dense but Perblue has always made guild wars a race. Dragonsoul for example was a certain # of required points before the other guild got to that point in a certain time frame. In Portal Quest it was who could get through all of the towers to get to the keep first. This is who can get the most points in 24 hours
which is a race.

Well if that’s the case, I didn’t receive credit for it

Don’t know why you got 0

Give guild which lose war some tokens too, maybe 3x less than winners.

3 Likes

Each of the 3 cars on the top row must survive the war in order to get the points for Clean Sweeps, Defensive Wins and Clean Defenses. (Each car controls a different bonus)

Also, if a car has no defenders on it, it is automatically defeated.

4 Likes

I’d like to be able to quickly see which guildies have sabotaged and who/what lines, similar to seeing who has attacked

1 Like

So how do you defeat eight rooms without defeating any lineups?

Like this. No defender, no defeated lineups.

In order to not let people waste useless sabotages on the wrong hero maybe could be useful to give only to leader and champions the sabotage button or to at least require their approval for other player to sabotage

2 Likes

No, there is daily quest for sabotages. Should be for everyone.

Suggestion: Improve balance, system which searching enemy guild is just bad.

For leaders the task to stock the cars with eligible defenders is tedious and hard to do.
I don’t have an overview who placed their defenses at all. I need to click on a car and remove my own defense to take a look if a better/stronger defense is available. This needs a rework asap.

When I want to switch defense teams from one car to a different car I need to leave said first car, go on one where I want the defense switch, remove players defense, go back to the first car, click on it and then place the defense I’d like to see on that spot.
This takes time and time and time. I hate doing this. There must be a better way for a leader to organize defense. :disappointed_relieved:

A proper log who attacked should be available during a fight, not just after everything ended.

Defense lists on S5 don’t work correctly. I should be able to see 8 cars with defenses if I take out one defense to switch it and guild members who are not in a room. This is the case on S1. On S5 I can only see members who places defenses (only 27).
On S5 it doesn’t work this way. Guild members aren’t able to place defenses since all spots are taken. Something doesn’t seem right. Or is the process somehow time limited before the start of the battle phase?

3 Likes

Our war experience so far frankly sucks, hate it at the moment. Let’s all sit around for 2-3 days to make 1 attack against guilds that are impossible to defeat due to matchmaking, have the extra burden on guild management, lose all that guild influence, oh that sound’s like fun
not.

If you are going to stick with winners take all and losers only get token refunds at least make the daily quest worth more.

4 Likes

It does drag on for the little effort people can do. Sabotage is fun, if expensive. But the 24 hour window to sabotage then a 24 hour window to do one attack
 kinda boring.

3 Likes

Totally agree with Razz and Orion. I was hoping for a Dragon Soul style war. I was sticking around for Guild War and now after experiencing it, don’t really know how long I will.

1 Like

After discussing how Guild War is explained and presented with my guild, the general conciseness is that none of us are very confident with what we are doing. The instructions, even though written very basic
really doesn’t explain what everything in the GUI means and does. I’m sure once we play a few rounds it will be a cakewalk. But regarding how it’s being explained and presented in game
leaves a lot to be desired and many unanswered questions leaving many people just scratching their heads in confusion.

For example, on day two
is that going to cost us more City Watch Tokens that we had no idea we were going to have to use in order to participate? 490 CW tokens for one heist ticket and then having to use them all up to participate in Guild Wars is pretty brutal.

1 Like

we need better management on setting up members in cars, I suggest displaying the member names over the car, since having multiple cars has us clicking on each car and swiping to see who is in there.
Guild members should only be allowed to sabotage and attack targeted vehicles. I would also like the option so store lineups (this would be helpful for other game settings as well). This so we can test different strategies during different wars and then reverting to a used one if we liked that strategy better.

2 Likes

Due to there being daily quests related, I wouldn’t want to restrict attacking/sabotages to only targetted rooms, but I would like a way to prevent my guild members from being able to attack or sabotage specific rooms. As an example the room has two opponents with team power higher than anyone in my guild. Casual players think they’re helping by sabotaging these opponents, when the plan for the war by the high level players is to avoid that room, and the casual player’s sabotage was a waste of precious resources.

Would also like to see a view only phase at the start of the war for a few hours so that a plan can be developed and posted to the guild wall, and so that targets can be set before the sabotage phase begins.

Finally, how do I let my guild members change their defensive lineups for upcoming wars?

When you go into war, you’ll see two or three garages -yhe previous war (if you’ve had one) the war you’re in and one that says next war. Tapping the ‘next war’ garage will bring you to your own garage, where players can tap on the room they’re in. They can then tap edit at the top right to edit their defense.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney