Guild War Feedback Wanted!

I don’t know. Maybe they thought the top guilds would rise above despite the MMR. There’s 15 battles a month, you only have to win 7 to reach Legendary. Mathematically everyone could get there.

Realistically, the matchmaking is busted and needs work to provide more entertaining, realistic battles.

No, it’s mathematical impossible for everyone to get to legendary, because matchmaking is made within each league. About 70% of the guilds gets to legendary after 15 wars.

Matchmaking is broken, but the league system makes it worse.

Your math is totally wrong. at most 55% of guilds will make it to legendary, as long as there is a no rebattle rule, but I think guilds can rebattle

Guilds can definitely rebattle, we’ve had two sets so far.

this current war is our 3rd time vs this guild

Same for us. 3rd time this month vs same guild and faced 2 times 2 other guilds also

Maybe missed something, was rather quickly calculated. Point is still that not all guilds can reach legendary.

Is your figured on 15 wars or 13 as we’ll get this season?

15 wars, and 50% win rate. but if everyone only wins 7 wars 55%ish will make it, but people are winning more than just their 7

Still broken matchmaking system regardless

1 Like

Very good point! I don’t see any advantages or disadvantages putting heroes of duty.
You force players to push every available hero to stay competitive in friendships and heist.
So if you force players to max every toon it’s out there no need to put them off duty :sunglasses:

I believe the off-duty heroes is to off set the sabotage. Basically the attacker have an advantage of sabotaging the defender. And since there’s no way for the defender to sabotage the attacker, this would balance things out a bit.

Don’t think of the heroes as off duty but more like they have been despatched to sabotage the defender and you’ll be able to appreciate it more.

It’s a completly oversight of a basic function. You’re so right in your conclusions. It’s very disencourageing for members who try to grow and want to be helpful to their guild.

Nothing really appreciatable about this feature. It’s too costly for FtP players and the use of it is very questionable and hidden behind some game formulas.
Or are you sitting there and calculating every sabotage effect it really has when you’re on the attacking side? No, you don’t. You just look to build an eligible team to defeat the line, sabotaged or not.
I think this whole feature is nonsense

I’m an FtP player and is mostly coordinating the war for my guild. Sure i’m not in one of the top guilds. But the off duty heroes are applied to both teams during the attack phase. So it is still rather fair. There are more to this game than merely building one strong team (in this case 3).

If your best hero gets put out of duty, consider a different tactic. Instead of having a strong-medium-weak lineup, go for a balanced medium lineup and attack an opponent of similar build. There are 9 cars to choose from.

Considering the number of players are involved in 1 war, i would say the chances that the off duty heroes are the ones every single player in your guild uses are rather low. And if not for the off-duty heroes, war will simply be another coliseum.

It is basically an another coliseum. Only difference is there I get 3 attacks no matter what. In war I have to waste two good lineups to clear one.
Right, there should be more to this game than building 3 strong lineups but there isn’t :wink:
And you are aware that to choose from 9 cars you first need to unlock them. The disastrous matchmaking prevents that. Only thing you need to do as a leader is putting the strongest teams at the bottom and buy the according perks to increase numbers and that’s it. Not very hard to figure out, is it?

This is turning into an debate meant for else where so let’s just say there are some thingsthat that we disagree about. I can understand you point and frustration as i’ve been through that as well. I was just hoping that if you can see thing from anofher angle, you might be able to enjoy the game more. Cheers.

This “debate” is at it’s right place. It is about feedback to this feature, isn’t it? War was released prematurely to other servers without proper testing and without proper instructions. I got a ton of questions as a guild leader I couldn’t answer. Not a good place to be.
Guild members who aren’t in the roster can’t edit their defense. How poor is that?
As a leader I have to remove a line up to check if another player has a better / stronger lineup I maybe would like to use in defense.
Sabotage costs are increasing disproportional and the effect is questionable.
It takes to much time to coordinate attacks and keep track of bonus attacks. Man, I have a day job. I can’t be on 24/7 to coordinate just ONE FEATURE in the game. What strange concept of quality of life?
Matchmaking is a disaster and rewards for this whole effort are disproportional, too calculating the costs of perks bring spent.
Yeah, thanks for trying to make it more fun but it simply isn’t.

1 Like

It might be because i’m in a casual-competitive guild so i don’t get too much questions regarding the war. But i find that most answers can be found in this forum.

However, I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of the issues you’ve brought up. I just think that the off-duty heroes can stay as it is.

Off duty attacking heroes is fine, but they should also have off duty defenders also… hence my point earlier that was flagged for unknown reasons

1 Like

I agree… day off defenders should be implemented also…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney