Guilds, guilds, one that I think to build

I’m made this post because I need moral support. So I am in a guild in server 1 where the leader had recently just kicked out the best guildmate in our guild. He was SO ACTIVE!!! He checked in daily and if you are wondering his name is Chuy Attack he’s in the guild “The Zoo” now. So should I create a guild?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

And if yes, what should I name it

• Mystery Shack
  • Nerds
  • 2Smart2Die
  • Heathens
  • Gravity Falls
  • Anomalies
  • Weirdmaggedon

0 voters

1 Like

You want Moral support? If your leader just kicked your best player then consider joining their guild. Take it from me: If you create a new guild, you will be all by yourself. No one will join. Sorry this isnt the best moral support…but you can talk to me about anyhting you want in a private chat and I will listem and try to help you.

I think people might join since I’m level 86 so… yeah

1 Like

Sorry, lvl 86 in a game with a lvl cap already over 90. How many orange heroes do you have?

Even if you get a few people to jojn, it will still remain as a few. I recommend joining a different guild.

1 Like

I have 8 oranges, Buzz Quorra Zurg Miguel Eve Scar Dash and Baymax

1 Like

That’s rude about the first poll

1 Like

@Champion_David explained why you shouldn’t make a new guild, and I agree with him

Did you know that this player called “Numriko” started a guild at TL 49, it was 30 people full the next day

1 Like

How long ago was this done?

1 Like

Starting your own guild’s great, you can set the concept, rules and playing style to your own liking.

Thank you dodo master. I won’t join your guild but you are a great player (you are from server 1 aren’t you? Or Is this another dodo)

1 Like

This was a month ago

1 Like

I don’t think there are any other dodo masters out there. I am the original dodo master, leader of the dodo clan

Yep it’s definitely you

1 Like

So why’d you ask us if you only want us to tell you to make a guild??

I said “leave and make” or stay. But APPARENTLY if my leader leaves I will get the deed to the guild

1 Like

1 Like

There may be reasons you are not aware of why they were kicked. But as to if you should start your own guild…keep in mind that not everyone can be a good (or even great) leader. Before you leave, ask yourself why you are leaving and if starting your own guild will accomplish what you want. That being said, your guild will show up on the “other guilds” list till you have about 42 members (from my experience). As long as you have an open, inviting guild, you will fill up within a few days.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney