Hackers deleting accounts

Apparently someone is hacking the game to delete people accounts, so I wanted to put a bug in the support team or whatever team deals with this kinda thing

@Loutre I’d appreciate anything that you could do as i have been very concerned about this

2 Likes

Thanks for yalls time

1 Like

…so how did you find this out?

1 Like

it’s not even possible to delete your own account without contacting support, so I wouldn’t be too concerned :sweat_smile: it sounds pretty made-up

if someone’s got into your Google or Apple account and accessed your game then there are bigger things to worry about than DH, lol

6 Likes

As @Pipsqueak said only support can delete accounts. If you feel your account has been “deleted” contact support, but that is not something anyone else can do.

If this is a Google/Apple account issue we unfortunately cannot do anything about that and you will need to contact Google/Apple.

3 Likes

Actually how can we know someone got into our Google account?! That’s my question… I changed Google passwords and even after that someone opened my game DH

1 Like

You can go into your Google account settings and view/log out of active sessions -

Your devices (google.com)

2 Likes

Actually, i checked it , there’s no other devices using my account, yet hacker can access to my game account

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney