Hackers in the Game!

How the hek is this not hacker?

@Polaris

1 Like

^ Seems unlikely that this happens “all the time”, there aren’t a ton of cheats around.

This does look dodgy though… I think you can put in a support ticket / report for them to investigate. Though, I do know some occasions it’s taken a really long time for anything to actually be done.

2 Likes

The second and third photo, I think they’re possible. But the first one is really suspicious indeed. There’s no way heroes that much weaker could take out a Miss Piggy/Meg line, without even losing a character.

1 Like

Any update on this case?

It’s not necessarily them hacking I see 1.1 mil teams atk guild mates who’s team are 750k n they loose to those teams. This game works way different from dragon souls higher power is not a guarantee you will win in atk or def.

2 Likes

So it seems there really are hackers in the game, hmmm…

Those Invasions scores are attainable if you have the hero’s and the time to waste

3 Likes

High power was never a guarantee of victory in DS :thinking: it was just the same way.

The team comps in the example shown here are very unlikely to be good enough to overcome such a power gap, so it’s reasonable to assume some foul play.

Many do, but only one keeps raking up these scores.

Have you tried using this team?

Again, the first one is impossible. There’s no way O2/O3 characters and an O8 Randall can take down a R1 Miss Piggy/Meg team. Randall is strong, but not THAT much. Not to mention the stars were much higher too, in the defense. They didn’t even lose anyone, while normally a single basic attack from that Miss Piggy should have already K.O.ed that Duke.
The other ones are suspicious too, now that I look at them again. But not like the first one.

1 Like

Well, this seems to be unfair for the players who investigate to their heroes and the whole game.

Here are screenshots from my guild vs. that player

Thank you for letting ppl understand how it works instead of someone’s who keeps accusing others

Omg that is unbelievable

No game hacking just the right team and many many hours

1 Like

It comes down to being able to one breaker your own bot the entire time. With the right characters/discs and boosts. It’s easy. I can’t spend the stam I collect from bots and usually end up with thousands unused.

1 Like

Thanks for your understanding how to play invasion

That isn’t funny…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney