Hades purple Skill on Invasion Bug

When using Hades in Invasion boss fights the following steps will result in a bug.

1. Hades is reduced to 1 hp and activates his red skill.
  2. Hades Red skill invincibility wears off and Hades is reduced to 0 heath, activating his purple skill.
    Hades revives to full health.
  3. The invasion boss is defeated with Hades taking no damage after reviving to full.
  4. Hades does not appear in the list of champions which can be revived by the revive booster.
  5. New boss battle begins.
  6. Hades is reduced to 1 hp and activates his red skill.
  7. Hades Red skill invincibility wears off and Hades is reduced to 0 heath, killing Hades.

So in my opinion, one of two things should happen here: either Hades needs to be revivable in the revive heroes screen which will reset his purple skill or it should automatically reset each time between battles. If Hades takes any damage before the boss is defeated then he can be revived and his skill reset. I have only observed this from Hades but this may also apply to any other hero with a revive ability that can restore themselves back to full HP.

This is the problem, right here, though I’m not sure it’s a bug, strictly speaking:

For heroes that have revive as one of their skills, if that revive has been used in an invasion battle, they should be displayed among the “Injured” heroes that are eligible to be revived. @Polaris, is there any chance the team could look into this?

Correct. It definitely needs to be addressed because it can greatly affect how many breakers are needed to complete a boss if you have a hero that revives in one round and dies in another without reviving. A simple solution would be to deduct 1hp from full hp heroes that have used their revive when the round ends.

@Polaris, do you know if this has been verified and is being treated as a bug?

That is how Hades is supposed to act in Invasion. I can check with the team about having him added to the Injured list so that his skill can be reset with an item.

4 Likes

Thanks @Polaris. Looks like the latest patch addresses this. Awesome that you guys take this feedback and run with it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney