Halloween art gallery ๐ŸŽƒ

So as you can guess this is a thread for art with a Halloween theme

So to get this started how about a loading screen
project_1601661556411

I canโ€™t wait to see your art! Pretty much anything goes but please donโ€™t post anything gross or too scary, if youโ€™re unsure maybe put it in a hidden text box with a warning

Now get creative and let the spooktacular begin

MWAHAHAHAHA

32 Likes

That art looks awesome, though I wouldโ€™ve made dw negaduck lol

1 Like

Non gif version incase the team want ideas @Polaris :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Wow! I love that Moana and Scar.

2 Likes

Yeah probably, I just had no idea for him I was like ahhhh a duck how do I halloween-ify a duck :scream:

2 Likes

I may do some art of characters (jack skellington, scrooge, triplets, etc)

1 Like

Looking forward to it

2 Likes

My mom and I are working on DIY decorations this year, we decided to go bigger this year. Would it be alright if I posted those at some point? They are Disney related

4 Likes

Yeah that would be great!!!

1 Like

Ok, Iโ€™ll post them when I am finished with them. For now Iโ€™ll post a picture of what we are trying to make. I hope they turn out as good. They are wooden btw

Ignore the background, I just found this online.

5 Likes

Amazing art!

1 Like

20201001_102443
20201001_093654
Sally will be next!

9 Likes

I made some villain art a while ago so here it is

And yes Iโ€™m aware thanos and green goblin arenโ€™t Disney but I think they are good

12 Likes

That thanos one looks so cool

One summer I just drew doofenshmirtz and I think I mastered him lol

As a Marvel fan myself you can add as many Marvel/Star wars images as you like :sunglasses:

1 Like

I havenโ€™t done any Star Wars (Iโ€™ve done Disney, marvel, looney tunes, and monty python and the holy grail) Iโ€™ve covered almost every villain from Disney (other than Gaston, QoH, draken, rouke, yzma, every pixar villain, si and am, most tv villains other than most DuckTales 2017 villains bill cipher and all doofenshmirtzs)

Made a few more
20201002_154548
20201002_153823
20201002_153558

7 Likes

My really bad Santa jack

3 Likes

This thing looks really realistic actually

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | ยฉ Disney