Halloween Tournament ~ Concept Entries

No, they’re not

I hope people thought my concept was super I am really overdoing this joke aren’t I?

@Mister_Toon you have to post your entries here

I hate advertisers…yes I know I made a mistake and did it once before but I learned from my mistake

There’s not a lot of concepts so far… there’s 13

Here’s my entry! :wink::smiley:

The Demogorgon

Bio/Info: The Demogorgon is an inter dimensional being that follows the orders of a unknown entity called The Mind Flayer which controls the realm of The Upside Down, The Demogorgon has the ability to see through others minds and eyes and can easily kill anything in sight how exactly the Demogorgon formed is unknown and possibly may never be known…

Role: Control :robot:
Stars: :star::star::star:
“…”

Entrance: The Demogorgon crawls in as he lightly growls
Victory: The Demogorgon lets out a deafening roar before crawling down to the floor
Defeat: The Demogorgon roars and squeaks as it swiftly crawls away

Skills:

White: Mind-breaker Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Passive: At the beginning of each wave the Demogorgon will Link with one enemy the player will be able to choose an enemy to link with, on auto the enemy with the highest stats will link with the Demogorgon while the Demogorgon is linked with an enemy The enemies Skill Power and Basic Damage will slowly drain and instead be given to the Demogorgon, An Enemy can remove there link with the Demogorgon by getting K.O.E.D or getting cleansed by Kevin Flynn’s Active etc. if the enemy linked gets their link removed another random enemy will gain the link.

Active: The Demogorgon roars and charges through the enemy team dealing X damage and knocking back all enemies hit, The attack causes all enemies to gain the Exhaustion effect, while enemies are under the effect of Exhaustion there energy bar is paused for 7 seconds while there energy bar is paused they will be unable to gain energy.
May Fail On enemies Higher Than Level X

Green: Cruel Limits
Enemies who are Exhausted are cursed for the duration.
if the linked enemy is Exhausted the enemy will be cursed and blinded for the duration.
May Fail On Enemies Higher Than Level X

Blue: Through Their Mind True Damage :shield:
Whenever the linked enemy K.Os a ally the Demogorgon lets out a Roar Exposing all enemies within a 10 meter radius, All enemies Exposed and hit by the Demogorgon have their health drained by X which will heal the Demogorgon, For every basic Attack done to an Exposed Enemy by the Demogorgon will also have their Armor drained, all armor drained from Exposed enemies will be given back once the effect expires.

Purple: Swift infection
Each time a Linked enemy has their link removed all enemies on the field have 350 of their energy drained, all energy drained will be given to the Demogorgon.
May Fail Against Enemies Higher Than Level X

Red: Stranger Things
At the Beginning Of each wave all enemies begin Exhausted and stay Exhausted for 8 seconds
For each Exhausted enemy on the field the Demogorgon gains 5% increased attack speed.
May Fail On Enemies Higher Than Level X

Disks :couple:

The Demogorgon/Scar
Beast Of Prey - Increased Exhaustion Effects
+254 Armor
Enemies under the effect of Exhaustion deal 10% less damage
All damage role characters on the team have +350 more Reality.

The Demogorgon/Hades
Realms Collided - Linked Invincibility & Increased Exposed effects
+987 Reality
Each time the enemy linked with the Demogorgon does their Active the Demogorgon becomes invincible for 5 seconds
Exposed enemies when hit by the Demogorgon now heal allies for the amount of damage dealt +783 more health

Hope you enjoyed reading! :grin::wink::jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Brer Fox & Brer Bear

Type: Tank

Position: Front

“I Got him, i got him, i got him.”

Brer Bear uses his club while Brer Fox uses traps and trick on their enemy.

Entrance: they stribe on to the stage

Victory: Brer Fox cackles while Brer Bear gives a big grin

Defeat: Brer Bear conks Brer Fox on the head, knocking him out.

White: Knock their heads clean off: an enraged Brer Bear swing his club bashing enemies.

Green: Tar Baby: Brer Fox throws a tar baby at enmies slowing them down

Blue: i got them: Brer Fox sets a snare trap for an enemy, stunning the on steps on it

Purple: i’m gonna roast ya: Brer Fox uses super heated tar for the tar baby, causing constant damage to an enemy

Friendship:

Scar: eat or be eaten: When Brer Fox and Brer Bear failed to catch Brer Rabbit (again). Scar teaches the predators how to catch prey properly

Pray is like when someone died or in what religion they in.

Prey is the predators food.

I believe you got the wrong word

Do You mean this?!

Oooo weee, he looks scary!

Nice one!
:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

Thx!
Glad you enjoyed reading :grin:

1 Like

Yes, that. I was talking to @Mister_Toon

Are you gonna enter the contest?

1 Like

No, not me making concepts is not my thing.

I like reading them.

2 Likes

Oh sorry I thought you were talking to me sorry! :grin:

I fixed it, it’s hard to type with a phone sometimes

1 Like

That creature is really creepy looking, what movie is.he from??

2 Likes

He’s actually from a TV show called Stranger Things it’s on Netflix :grin:

1 Like

I actually had a hunch that is where it was from…it is prolly female :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And just why would you say it’s probably female?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney