Happy birthday donald duck

I was just correcting you, also I’m not trying to ruin your appreciation for Donald. Also I was just doing this for I love this duck and I know a lot of other people do. I just wanted to correct you I thought you would understand but fine flip out for something so small

Stop being so rude to my boy Grim.

1 Like

Thanks Xavier

Always happy to help.

I never said anything about this, I think your overreacting

Grim made this topic to respect Donald’s 86th birthday, which I am happy he did. He does not have all the love for Donald Duck. That is impossible. There are millions of children who also love Donald Duck, maybe more than others. I respect people who love Donald and who celebrate his 86th birthday. Walt Disney made Donald to make children happy and feel better, and I respect that. Walt wanted everyone to be happy. That is why Mickey and his pals even exist to this day.

2 Likes

Very inspirational, clap clap

Thank you, Walt would have been happy to see this topic.

I don’t believe I have been rude at all to grim. I don’t think I am flipping out.
I am telling him point blank his replies were unwelcome because he is wrong on both counts and it only serves as a power move to discredit someone. Why should I be “corrected”? It had nothing to do with appreciation of Donald.

Heres how to be nice about it:
That’s interesting that they introduce Gustave Goose in the serial from 1959 but they have a character from GoldKey comics with the name Gustavus Goose who is Gladstones Uncle.

Heres how to be nice about it:
Ohh I didn’t know the term Puma was interchangeable, the credits use the term Mountain Lion so thats why I “corrected” you

Seriously, I don’t want to be ganged up on further by the Regulars. I tried to post something nice cuz that camping one always makes me laugh out loud.
Just leave me alone, I am sorry I tried to join in.

So would the greatest Donald comic author, Carl barks, my favorite comic is the old castles secret

I consider this the first DuckTales adventure

1 Like

I love his Donald comics.

I know right

Were these quotes necessary?

Wow… you seem like you are trying to rephrase what he is saying to make it more nice to you.

Yes, yes you are.

1 Like

I’m sorry that I did this but we aren’t regulars and this is public, anyone can join, please understand I was only trying to tell you this because I just wanted you to understand that his name is gus and it’s a mountain lion

First, they called him a mountain lion in a goofy short

Also, do you even remember what this topic is for?

cough Donald Duck’s Bird-thday cough
(pun intended)

1 Like

Nice pun .

Thanks, you make good ones too lol

“Corrected” by being wrong is not correct. Thus the quotes.

Yes, I was attempting to rephrase it so it was nicer to me. The original was not nice at all.

“Donald’s Cousin Gus” introducing Gus(stave) Goose- its on the poster for the cartoon that I posted to help the thread. You cannot get more source than that.
Edit:
Mountain Lion =Cougar=Puma they are the same thing. Puma is the correct name.

Stop coming at me and get back to Donald Duck.

Nobody:
Donald: Get back on topic or i’ll start dancing!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney