Happy birthday donald duck

That angry, unintelligible Duck, Donald Fauntleroy duck’s birthday is today June 9th. Let’s celebrate our favorite duck in the world with this thread.
Share your favorite Donald moment, why you love him, and please post all Donald Duck images including gifs, memes, and weird Donald Duck frames.
No inappropriate pictures, use forum rules, and be smart
I love this duck and I’m sure you do to, happy birthday Donald Duck

7 Likes

Donald Duck is 86 years old, I just wanted to tell you that

2 Likes

My favorite Donald moment is when he was fighting lunaris in the new DuckTales,I honestly almost made me cry because he wanted to protect his family

my favorite Donald moment was in The Band Concert lol

1 Like

image Wait it’s his birthday, my favorite moment was in the three cabolleros

Anyone?

1 Like

No, just no

lol
(10Donalds)

image I remember this GIF I used, but can anyone tell me what is this from?

Remember this? That’s how the food in your fridge felt.

I think it from “Donalds Cousin Gus”

Which one of my favorite scenes where Gustavus Goose sucks all the peas with a straw.

Also when Donald goes camping and gets in a fight with a Puma!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know.

The puma is a mountain lion.

And his name is gus, Gustavo is Gladstone’s father

I tried to offer positive input to a fun thread. Your attempt to nitpick is unwelcome.
Puma is the same thing as a mountain lion or Cougar. Puma Concor is the latin and most scientists refer to it as such.

The poster for the episode “Donalds Cousin Gus” says introducing Gustave Goose. Could you give me a break that I mistyped it as Gustavus?

And I have to make a retraction to AgentJake:
I just rewatched the episode and I don’t think that GIF was actually from that episode, the search continues!

Oh. I thought it was that from that short. But I guess not.

Woah sorry, geez touchy subject

Also it’s my thread, I was just correcting you

I don’t know what you wanted to accomplish by
A) this thread
B) your replies

A)I offered an image as requested, shared a memory, tried to help someone else( which I revisited because I was not glib in my attempt). Fine you own the thread. You haz all the luvs for Donald now?!? I go wait in the cold til I am kool enough for you.
B) pure gotcha. It helped nothing but stifle.

You came at me and try to ruin my appreciation of Donald Duck by out experting me over such small stuff. I am not on here trying to earn enough comments to be a Regular or whatever drives the constant need to be a know-it-all on the forum. I am so not interested in a back an forth that has nothing else to do w/ YOUR thread. Leave me alone. I will show myself out. Have a blessed day.

No. No he doesn’t.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney