Happy new year

It’s just been Christmas, where most people spend majority of their money on their loved ones so where you get the crazy idea that people have a spare £100 for this crazy deal confuses me!

How about “HAPPY NEW YEAR, have a gift from perblue and polaris to you, our players that keep the game alive”

That would be a change from money grabbing at every opportunity possible.

Please reconsider your “deal” and please give us something for nothing for a change :pray::blush:

Happy New year everyone, hope you have an amazing time tonight :blush:

5 Likes

Not the fact it’s expensive but ALSO useless, this deal is terrible, for such price it offers little, at $20 level deal.

3 Likes

Yeah. I thought they could have given us some gifts for at least Christmas, not that we had to give gifts to THEM

4 Likes

@Guardian_Mickey Happy New Year to you too! i will text you back in 2020!!!

I agree, it would’ve been fabulous to get a gift from them. Even something useless like 50 Ralph chips and an avatar would’ve been grand.

2 Likes

Thank you, happy new year and hope you have a great 2020 :blush::+1:

1 Like

There haven’t been any random holiday gifts or reasons to keep playing. Pb just keeps offering bad deals at attempts to get our money. So much for happy holidays. This game used to be fun. Maybe I’ll find a new game to support this year? Smh. Do better PB.

1 Like

you too! Happy New Year i hope you have a great January 2020!

@Guardian_Mickey i just got the update solo deal!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney