Happy Panda Day (+Panda Appreciation!)

Oh I thought this would be a kung fy
U panda concept :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well I actually did make a Po concept a very long time ago! I think it’s actually my first very concept so it’s not very good lol! (This was originally on the Unlikely Character Concept thread)

I’m going to do one for Kung Fu Panda if that’s all right!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/poohadventures/images/0/03/Po_the_Panda.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150202112106

Master Xiao Po

Entrance: rolls in and strikes Kung fu pose
Victory: Po pulls out some dumplings and eats them
Defeat: Po bows to the enemies

“Skadoosh!”

Po is a three star front-line damage hero!

Basic attack: Po punches and kicks nearby enemies.

Skills
White skill: Wuxi Finger Hold (Normal damage)
Po does the Wuxi Finger Hold on the nearest enemy which pushes them to the back of the line and deals damage to them.

Green skill: Dragon Scroll
Po pulls out the Dragon Scroll and blinds and stuns all enemies for a few seconds.

Blue skill: Inner Peace (Critical damage)
Po can now block enemies’ attacks and can catch enemies’ projectiles (like Calhoun’s laser blast) and send them back to the enemies, causing damage.

Purple skill: Finding Chi(Qi)
Po sends out chi to his allies and energizes and gives them more strength. Po’s attacks also have chance of fantastic damage now.

Friendships
Po and Stitch “Hungry for Food”
Allies: Moana, Kevin, Hiro
+100 HP
Po now starts battles his power fully charged and can grant the ally with the lower power charge a full power charge once in a battle. More stars allows Po to give out a full power charge to allies more often.

Po and Jack-Jack “Innocent Fun”
Allies: Violet, Sulley, Dash
+100 Skill power
Po’s purple skill energizes the whole team and allows the whole team to have a chance to have fantastic damage. Additional stars makes chance of fantastic damage stronger.

1 Like

If a panda is add to the game would it also be one you’re strongest?

2 Likes

Of course! :panda_face:

1 Like

You’re referring to a giant panda right?

Panda-man,panda-man,does whatever a panda can,can he punch,with a paw?yes he can,hes panda man​:fire::fire::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::fire::fire:

VIBE TO THAT EVERYONE

Do u play Minecraft @TherMasterStitch ? If u do then you should know about pandas in the game.

1 Like

I don’t play Minecraft but some of my forum friends do and they have shown new the pandas in the game!

1 Like

Oh okay. Also did u know amazon has a kung fu panda show?

1 Like

Of course I do lol!

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 12 hours.

I recently found out We Bare Bears ended so I’m sad.

But thank you Pan-Pan (and Grizz and Ice Bear) for making me laugh for many years!

2 Likes

You heard that a movie is coming and a possible spin off series of them as cubs

3 Likes

Yes! I read the movie has come out to stream already. And I’m excited for the spinoff!

3 Likes

I think it will only be on HBO MAX. Or at least i heard.

Ok to get back on topic, I found an extended mix of the We Bare Bears theme song and I’ve already seen it countless times! It’s so catchy!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney