Happy Panda Day (+Panda Appreciation!)

Happy Panda Day to one of the best animal ever, pandas!

Happy March 16!
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/649f83eb75ddd95c25a6a20e9bfaf982/tenor.gif?itemid=3456626

8 Likes

Just like with @NCTzen_Haechan’s World Lion Day post, one big part of this thread is to bring to light the important conservation of pandas, such a cute and fluffy animal. Panda’s populations are unfortunately small, with only about 1864 pandas in the wild according to the WWF. Fortunately, as of few years ago, pandas are now considered vulnerable instead of endangered! But even though pandas are strong and well protected, they (and many other animals in the beautiful and diverse forests) are still threatened by habitat loss. Giant pandas are an extremely important animal and deserve as much protection as possible! We should all try to do what we can to protect them!

And the game should have some panda characters added! Peter the Panda from Phineas and Ferb would be fun! The panda from Mulan would be an excellent hero!

Pandas are such a cute and fluffy and lovable animal that should be protected and loved!

6 Likes

In the spirit of the day, here’s a Kung Fu panda!

4 Likes

Happy Panda day! :panda_face:

6 Likes

Let’s have a song!

5 Likes

Pandas gathered around to celebrating their national day in Minecraft

Look how happy this panda is

6 Likes

I think we should celebrate the real hero of Mulan: the panda! Without the panda Mulan and friends wouldn’t have met Shan Yu and his army at the mountains and the rest of the movie wouldn’t have happened! So I will be posting my panda concept here since the panda should be a hero in the game!

6 Likes

image So much pandas :panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

I hope TMS doesn’t die from happyness with this photo

5 Likes

image https://media.tenor.com/images/0e0fbd6bdda4f867bd87462aa2a250d7/tenor.gif
They are all so cuddly and cute and fluffy

3 Likes

We all remember this video!

6 Likes

Of course we all remember!

I’ve seen it a million times and it’s still so cute and funny!

One of the first videos I remember watching!

3 Likes

Wanna hear some facts about them?

1 Like

I already knew all this lol! When I was a kid I read many books on pandas!

3 Likes

They would not be dangerous to me tho!

We would be best friends!

3 Likes

I see.

Drink some cocoa*

2 Likes

Yep, pandas and I would be very good friends and pandas would only threaten people that are mean to me!
We would play all day together!

4 Likes

Yeah. Did you know that before Giant Panda become national animal country of China, the Chinese Dragon is national country of China?

2 Likes

I do!
Speaking of which, let’s celebrate the Dragon Warrior!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9f/0a/c7/9f0ac780769c90b49925332688344a56.png

3 Likes

Gets out a dragon puppet*

So as Panda Day is almost over we just want to remind you to protect and help pandas everyday!

Just like I protect and play with my stuffed pandas everyday! At my place, we always celebrate and protect pandas!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney