Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

Also jealous since Stitch has a better movie!

14 Likes

Also because Stitch is so much cuter than all!

13 Likes

Lol I was joking about the picture. They didnā€™t make any actual trailers with Stitch in them. They just added Stitch into those famous Disney movies.

But they did make the inter-Stitch-als with the other four movies. So they need to make live action inter-Stitch-als!

2 Likes

Disney was gonna do a movie where every character from Disney movies would go look for Mickey Mouseā€¦ but it got scrapped

I mean if they donā€™t do that, then the marketing team didnā€™t do itā€™s job properly. How funny and cool would it be to redo the famous inter-Stitch-als in live action? VERY!

1 Like

Oh heā€™s soooo cute! I love him! I want my own Stitch!!! :heart:

12 Likes

Yes, such a great name for such a cute and fluffy dog!

13 Likes

Itā€™s also one of the top threads! Right now itā€™s at number five for top all time!

6 Likes

Dude was Stitch in house of Mouse I forget it had like all the Disney characters

He and Lilo were in some House of Mouse online games but they werenā€™t in the show.

If they were then maybe the show would have been better! :wink:

3 Likes

Only top five? Letā€™s make it better! :smile::smile::smile:

12 Likes

Yes, Stitch deserves to be number 1!!!
:1st_place_medal:

11 Likes

(Breaks the 4th wall) I thought he was gonna say Stitch and Pooh should have a fusion thread at number 1 :wink:

2 Likes

What if ducky and bunny were friends in the game? Check out ducky and bunny and stitch are the best heroes ever!

Well there is a Pooh Day and I will celebrate that! Idk if Iā€™ll make it its own thread or if Iā€™ll combine it with this Stitch Day thread though.

2 Likes

I was talking about Winnie the stitch lol

2 Likes

This thread will never end! Stitch is too important!
image https://media.giphy.com/media/MDUaS7Eg6rbfG/giphy.gif
We are gonna go crazy and go into hyperdrive so that this thread will never end!

6 Likes

To aloha and Beyond

3 Likes

Ohana means family you guys are my Forums Ohana- Stitch LoL

3 Likes

giphy maybe i could like him forever???

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney