Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

Happy Stitch Day to one of the best Disney character ever, Experiment 626!

Happy June 26!

image https://media.giphy.com/media/11TyfGbDbBv4be/giphy.gif

127 Likes

YES!!! It is good and me too! :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

Bloop punch buggies

I’m new,by the way. Since yesterday

26 Likes

32 Likes

disneygif_1

29 Likes

Stitch plays DHBM with Tablet PC!

34 Likes

Also Happy Stitch Day to my own cute, little Stitch!

35 Likes

image https://media.giphy.com/media/jiJyC27vL0MCY/giphy.gif

No punch back!

37 Likes

Hey! Why are you doing this on my thread? Can you just not? I don’t keep trashing Forky even though you seem to love him.

22 Likes

Ah yes, favoring a hero who isn’t even in the game over a hero who is (and does not suck like you say he does)

20 Likes

Stop spamming @Your_Mom_Happy.

28 Likes

Well now you are just lying. I’ve never trashed Forky or any character you liked. I have always tried to be kind and helpful. Anybody can vouch for this. You are the one that has been insulting all of our favorite characters. I have never said one thing about Forky besides the fact that “i don’t like him that much” which isn’t 1) rude or 2) nearly as bad as your comments for other characters.

I’m just not gonna mind your comments anymore.

22 Likes

Oh and thanks for making this one of my more popular topics!

28 Likes

@Your_Mom_Happy there is no need to make posts like that, if you don’t like stitch you don’t like stitch, you don’t need to tell the world, just keep it to yourself, I personally am not bothered by stitch but I know that alot of people really like him and this topic is for everyone to celebrate what they like about him not just criticize him like you’re doing

25 Likes

This is so amazing. Please keep it up :smile:

6 Likes

Next year I will celebrate more experiments, including Stitch!

Happy early 6/26 guys!

29 Likes

…first iff, I am not even sure you have stitch in your server yet.

Second off, While I do not care for the character himself, a friend has recommended him for my arena team, and I have included him…I used to think he was awful myself. He is no as bad as you might thibk. Try lvling him up and upgrading his skills. He is not do baf.

20 Likes

Yeah Stitch is a beast and can be very good. You just need to work on him like every other hero. If you don’t work on a hero then they won’t be good. Like people say Ducky and Bunny are good but I haven’t touched them so for me they aren’t good right now.

18 Likes

Why didn’t this thread show up in my new topics? I’m wondering how many other amazing ones I’ve missed now. :frowning:

Belated happy B-Day to Stitch though. I’ll start building him as soon as he shows up on S19.

EDIT: Just realized this isn’t a new topic. :man_facepalming:

15 Likes

Yep, Stitch Day has passed but we can celebrate again next year!

I love our cute and fluffy hero!

27 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney