Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

I just want a happy woody day personally also the picture above me is adorable

1 Like

Also. This is a thing

2 Likes

Not if I can help it. MWAH! HA! HA! (JK :wink:)

1 Like

Moana and stitch are kinda related somehow

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed this connection before! But Stitch is much cuter! :laughing::laughing::laughing::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Actually Lilo & Stitch inspired the directors of Moana to add in that scene from Lilo & Stitch. Another reference to Lilo & Stitch in Moana is Maui’s hook. Look a David Kawena’s necklace. And I am not saying because of a meme, I am saying this because of a YouTube video. Also here is the meme:

3 Likes

You know, Maui is an actual demigod of Polynesian mythology who used a magical hook. Hook related accessories are quite prevalent on the islands. I can only assume that it is especially true on the island of Maui. I actually got a hook necklace on my family vacation to the island.

So with that taken into consideration, it’s not that much of a surprise that David, a resident Hawaiian, is wearing a hook necklace.

4 Likes

Even Disney admitted it

3 Likes

Wait…then are the two worlds connected?! MATPAT GET THE FILM THEORY CAMERA

It’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Hey @TherMasterStitch. More Stitch reference.

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq Yeah I’ve also noticed/read that before.

@Warrior-Maui Cool I want one! And now I have a new friendship I feel the need to unlock lol! I’ve been doing some friendships just because Stitch has been referenced in them haha.

2 Likes

You may have to go to Hawaii to get one! :wink:

2 Likes

And when I get to Hawaii, I can party with Stitch! (Even though I already do party with Stitch!)

That reminds me! I never posted this photo I took from that trip on this thread. It’s a tip jar in an ice cream shop in Maui.

2 Likes

Most of Disney movies are based off other legends/stories. Moana and Frozen are no exceptions.

1 Like

https://www.etsy.com/il-en/listing/658388446/parody-fan-art-of-stitch-from-lilo?ref=shop_home_active_29#
Stitch-nocchio! Saying that I love Stitch wouldn’t make my nose grow!

1 Like

His nose would have been a mile long in Lilo & Stitch if he were Stitch-nocchio

2 Likes

(One of) the only way Stitch’s nose would grow is if Stitch said that I wasn’t his favorite, because I am his favorite!
image https://media.tenor.com/images/6ee3bc849f1c4096d37da9f1623565c1/tenor.gif

2 Likes

Stitch: I am not cute, adorable, nor strong

nose grows all the way to Pluto

Stitch: OW!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney