Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

Colette uses vegetables as weapons so…

3 Likes

Lol thanks! If you find any more Stitch cameos then please share if you can!

And Stitch is so smart! A baguette is long and sturdy and the creeps wouldn’t expect to be hit by a baguette! I’m sure this is why Remy, Linguini, and Colette are able to survive in the city! Because of Stitch’s intelligence and strength and bravery and cuteness and fluffiness! And a baguette is a much better weapon than vegetables!

And Stitch is a great cook and baker! I think they are just jealous at how good Stitch is!
image https://media2.giphy.com/media/yKwRdZFTrH6zS/source.gif

2 Likes

Not sure if this was before…

Another crossover with Stitch!

Still, no idea why it was on recommended on YT
3 Likes

OH I REMEMBER THIS CROSSOVER!

There were also a Kim Possible, American Dragon: Jake Long, and Recess crossover!

Ahh brings back many memories…

5 Likes

Stitch and Pooh are finally together!!!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/32/cf/3d32cf4c537e92d87d69d9ffa4f5c614.jpg

3 Likes

I am still so surprised and super super super super super super super super happy that I got Pooh today!!! I’m still celebrating!!!

Stitch and Pooh are super super super super super super super super happy as well!!! We’re all celebrating the bestest and cutest and fluffliest and sweetest and cuddliest team!!!
imageimage
They’re the bestest characters, bestest allies, and bestest friends!!!

2 Likes

Can we not comment that?

2 Likes

Your saying that Stitch is worse than what people are praising for. Which is rude.

1 Like

Stitch and Pooh are such great strong allies! G**fy is terrible and evil and wants to hurt them but Stitch and Pooh are extremely powerful together!

Let’s go Stitch and Pooh!

4 Likes

Yea stitch is supes awesome. He deserve all praise and attentions

2 Likes

If u see the second pic, it looks like Pooh flipped Goofy. I can’t unsee it :joy:

Its ONE FLIP POOH

4 Likes

And in the third picture, it looks like Pooh is laughing at Goofy’s misfortune!

4 Likes

Which G**fy deserves and I also laugh along with Pooh! Stitch and Pooh are such a good combo and evil G**fy wanted to hurt them! But Stitch and Pooh together are super strong and the evil klutz lost!

1 Like

I’m actually kind of offended by that

Just a few more levels until Stitch can be fully equipped with badges!

2 Likes

Funny how you censored his name :joy:

2 Likes

Judging from your comment I guess we can all say that Pooh is evil lol

(JK)

1 Like

Hey! G**fy is the evil one! He wanted to attack Stitch and Pooh when Stitch and Pooh just wanted to have fun and play! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Guess what?

3 Likes

Now, to name him

Stron? Tritch? The names Tron and Stitch don’t seem to fit…

Or maybe we could call him Tron 626

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney