Happy Stitch Day! (+Stitch Appreciation!)

So does Stitch day end when we get 626 comments

Technically Stitch Day already ended. This just the afterparty

2 Likes

Ik that just will the topic end

Do you want it to?

My stich is in top 7

No it just felt like it would end when we got to 626

What about 627 and 628?

And Leroy (629)

2 Likes

630? What about 630

There is no 630

2 Likes

Are you sure?

Yes Iā€™m sure

2 Likes

Then who is 627 and 628?

Unnamed experiments

2 Likes

And those areā€¦send me a picture of them

Which is the sandwich one again lol the experiment that makes abunch of sandwiches heā€™s Yellow I think heā€™s 627 or 625 because his number is the one before or right after stitch

Sandwich? What sandwich

625 his name is Reuben

4 Likes

Yes him I forgot him I havenā€™t watched that stitch movie in like 2 years almost lol

Hey! So glad that weā€™re discussing Lilo and Stitch and the experiments, but this thread is about Stitch! To discuss more about the experiments please go to my other thread about experiments appreciation!

But yes 625 is Reuben named during Leroy and Stitch. Experiments 627 and 628 are unnamed. In the series, 627 was activated but he was too evil and couldnā€™t be turned good. So he was dehydrated. At the end of the episode, we find out thereā€™s also a secret 628. Therefore, Leroy is 629. In the movie they even joked about this when naming him. If I recall, Jumba suggested 627 and Gantu replied that he already made one and Jumba was like ā€œI did?!?!?!ā€

Also if you have any questions about Lilo and Stitch, please feel free to ask me!

19 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney