Harassment Policy Reminder

I know but what I means is are people throwing tantrums because they not getting the things they want the moment they ask for it or are they just people who just want to be jerks?

1 Like

The CS team is receiving threats and inappropriate language more than before that is the specific thing that is why this post was necessary, but as Nugget said any form of harassment is not tolerated.

3 Likes

If I am to guess a part of the harassment and such are partly due to personality type, but the other half of it being that it is a game thatā€™s based on microtransactions.

While of course this does never make it so that harassments are allowed, but people have spent a lot of money and are dissatisfied if not really frustrated I can understand might use a harsher language due to being so frustrated.

I imagine things might ease up some when the Badge Economy Balance comes and similar if making the game more desirable for the players, like feeling like they are valued by the company.

That said, always try to be polite even if harsh there are lines that should never be crossed especially personal attacks and harassments.

And yeah, thank you Loutre and Nugget for helping out in the community and trying to make a good forum experience here in the forum as well as in Customer Support :-).

3 Likes

Uhm I merely said that I understand both sides even though the aggressiveness should not be publicly shown.

Merely saying that we have four types of people here:

Outright aggressive, grumpy but quiet, hardly caring at all anymore and happy-go-lucky. The problem is that the last type is about 90% composed by new players which might go into the other 3 types after time.

And yes, I know of quite a lot of those that said how great the game is only to turn 2 months into the ā€œthis game is a money wasteā€-kind of people.

1 Like

If a game is making you angry and upset please walk away from it.

6 Likes

Not the game. The decisions.

1 Like

Still please walk away from the game. There is no justification for harassment and it is not tolerated in this space at all.

5 Likes

But I am an adult in control of my feelings unlike someā€¦

And to be precise I have exactly one issue with the game and I said Iā€™d politely ask the rest of the team.
(But of course since the team doesnā€™t change past badges for heroes I doubt theyā€™d change the ā€œintestinesā€ of badges. It would be very welcome for Platinum Badges.)

3 Likes

We absolutely do not want your money if youā€™re going to belittle and harass us. We would rather you stop playing. We do not want players in our game who feel that this is an appropriate way to speak to others as we have ingame chat.

We listen to all feedback and make changes and decisions based on that and internal data.

You are also absolutely correct that this will be deleted because itā€™s rude and incorrect.

6 Likes

Why is it so hard to not harass the staff and just be a decent person?? Some ā€œadultsā€ here sure act like childrenā€¦ :roll_eyes: just go and find another game.

1 Like

You are the same user posting over and over we can see IP addresses. I recommend you stop before we also ban your game account.

1 Like

Ahhh we did find your ingame account and you HAVE been harassing us in our support tickets and one of the reasons for this post to begin with. Please never play the game again as we have disabled all of your DH accounts. Have a lovely holiday.

8 Likes

Well, my only hope here that the player was already issued some warnings before the harassments.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with that since I play the game for fun and always do my best to stay within the rules. Even if there is an issues with the game, I simply play a different game or just do something else in life than be on a screen all day long lol. I can understand how many children and adults can act childish and rude to you guys but I know your team are doing their best to keep the game at its best. Keep up the good hard work

2 Likes

We do give warnings, but unfortunately with this particular player they went straight to threats and vulgar language. They have not stopped harassing my team and it is absolutely not acceptable as said in this post. The CS team is just doing their job and there is NO justification for this.

This is not a one person issue either. We have seen multiple instances in the past month alone where it begins as ā€œThere is a bugā€ and before the team even has a chance to respond they begin messaging again calling them idiots and incompetent and other harassing and awful things. This is NOT ok and I am protecting my team the best I can.

We do not HAVE to give warnings and honestly we shouldnā€™t even need to as this should be common sense to know not to speak to other like this. Treat others how you would like to be treated and have some empathy on others just trying to do their job.

7 Likes

I will be closing this thread, but keeping it pinned to the top of Announcements for a bit to keep it as a reminder to the community to please treat us as people. :hearts:

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney