Hawkeye: Hero Concept

Quote: “Well, I see better from a distance.”

Clint Barton, the amazing marksman, uses his archery skills as Hawkeye to protect the innocent and deliver justice to the guilty.

Stars: 1
Role: Damage
Position: Back
Team: Blue
Entrance: Hawkeye jumps into the screen and nocks an arrow
Victory: Hawkeye twirls an arrow
Defeat: Hawkeye droops his head

Basic attack: Hawkeye fires an arrow

White skill: Rain Of Arrows
Hawkeye fires multiple arrows into the air. The arrows then strike all enemies, dealing 20000 to each and applying Pierce for 13 seconds

Green skill: Giant Arrow
Hawkeye fires two arrows in the air, one is a Pym particles arrow, one is a regular. The arrow grows huge and strikes the 2 frontmost enemies, dealing 15000 to each

Blue skill: Explosive Arrow
Hawkeye fires an explosive arrow into the back enemies, Blinding them for 10 seconds and dealing 17000 damage

Purple skill: Expert Marksman
When one of Hawkeyes allies is Snared, Stunned, or Frozen, he provides a Shield around that ally. If there are more that one ally with these disables, he Shields the one with the lowest hp

Red skill: Do What’s Right
When using Expert Marksman, Hawkeye now Shields 2 allies and Cleanses both

Friends:

Captain America
When Clint hears about a red, white, and blue superhero fighting creeps downtown, he decides to take a look.
Partner: Captain America
Allies: Black Widow, Nick Fury, Vision
Disc function: After Hawkeye uses explosive arrow, he fires a net arrow at the frontmost enemy, Snaring them for 9 seconds
Disc icon: Shield

Yelena Belova
Clint hears of a string of murders and decides to investigate. He discovers Yelena in the act.
Partner: Yelena Belova
Allies: Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Kate Bishop
Disc function: After Hawkeye uses Giant Arrow, he fires an ice arrow at the back enemy, Freezing them for 9 seconds
Disc icon: Thief mask

Sorry but this is considered spamming. I suggest waiting 2 days before a new concept is posted

Sorry. I made my Scarlet Witch concept today and had Hawkeye as one of her friendships. I was told I should make a concept for him, but sorry if it looked like spam.

1 Like

Oh it’s cool. When I do concept series like this I set there releases in such way to where they can be friends
Edit: But I will flag you if you spam again, just a warning

:speech_balloon: Also, You should leave a specific damage to the skill (Normal, Fantasic, True)
You should add Addition Stat Boost, Badge Battle (If you like), and stat Disk

1 Like

Okay, this has been going on for a while now and I have to ask…

Who are you, and why do you insist on quoting other people’s comments as a response instead of just writing your own comments?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney