He’s come to make an announcement(Dr Eggman concept)

Dr Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik

Description: The brilliant Dr Eggman utilizes his mechanical minions to overwhelm the enemy.

Quote: “Snooping as usual I see.”

Role: Damage

Position: Back

Team: Red

:star2: Star

Entrance: Dr eggman flies in on the egg mobile while laughing

Victory: Dr eggman laughs maniacally.

Defeat: the egg mobile malfunctions and crashes to the ground

Basic attack: See White Skill

Skills

White Skill: Badnik Barrage

Passive: Instead of doing a basic attack, eggman calls one of his badniks to fight for him. Moto Bugs attack by ramming the closest enemy. Buzz Bombers shoot the furthest enemy with fantastic damage. Swatbots melee the closest enemy and takes 50% less normal damage. Finally Crabombers attack the enemy with the lowest armor twice. Badniks have x health and deal x damage.

Eggman can have a total of 10 badniks on the field at any time.

Active: Eggman orders a charge, dealing x in damage for each badnik involved in the charge but reducing eggman’s badnik count to 0.

Green skill: Triple Trouble

Eggman calls either Coconuts, Scratch, or Grounder to assist.

Coconuts: Has x HP and deals x damage. He throws exploding coconuts that deal splash normal damage

Scratch: Has x HP and deals x damage. He pecks at enemies which deals normal damage. This has a high chance to crit

Grounder: Has x HP and deals x damage. He uses his conical arms to shoot normal damaging missiles at the closest enemy.

Eggman can use this skill every 15 seconds.

Blue skill: Scientific Genius

Eggman reads his battle plan, and makes a slight revision, studying 2 enemies for 9 seconds.

Purple skill: Eggman Empire

Allies now gain 20 energy when Eggman summons a badnik, and 120 energy when he uses Triple Trouble. This energy gain is less effective against allies who are above level x.

Red Skill: “I am Dr Robotnik!”

Scientific Genius now allows Eggman’s badniks to ignore enemy buffs that boost stats. Eggman now gains a shield at the start of combat with x health.

Additional stat bonuses

X Damage

X HP

X Armor

Friendships

Eggman/Ralph

Campaign: Helpful Villains

Description: Eggman decides to hang around with ralph to try and learn to be a better person

Friendship disk: “Bronze medal”

Disk effect: Triple trouble now summons scratch, grounder, and coconuts at the same time, but it cannot be used for the rest of the wave afterwards. Increase the health of badniks by x for each star.

Eggman/Syndrome

Campaign: “Deeper Understanding”

Description: Eggman and Syndrome try to find the source code for the city so they can understand how it works.

Disk: Improvised Code

Disk power: Badniks damage has been increased by x for each star and they gain a 50% move speed buff when they spawn.

Your last concept was 3 hours ago. Please slow down the rate at which you make concepts as it’s borderline spam when you push out concepts at that high of a rate.

6 Likes

Oh sorry. I didn’t know.

SnooPING AS usual I see!

Please don’t revive dead topics.

4 Likes

Yeah
And @PepsiFan25 seen my big chungus cojcept

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney