300px-Shere-khan
role: control
position: mid
trial team: yellow
rarity 3 stars

Lord of the Jungle
fantasic damage

junglebook-13

pasive: shere khan swipes the closest enemys with his claws dealing x amount of damage, each swipe shere khan does deals x amount of damage. shere khan will swipe every x amount of seconds

active: shere khan roars scaring the enemy for x amount of seconds, and stunning them for x amount of seconds. the scare and stun will have a chance to fail aganist enemies above lvl x

persausive bidding
normal damage

8631f2ce6ef2a2129ac9ddd927350fc8--disney-villains-cartoon-characters
shere khan charms the nearest target to fight for him, for x amount of seconds while charmed the target gains x amount of basic damage. persausive bidding will have a chance to fail aganist enemies above lvl x

flaming hot
fantastic damage

motivation

shere khan’s tail catches ablaze and runs into the enemy catching them on fire, dealing x amount of damage and continues to damage for over x amount of seconds.

scaredy cat

hqdefault

while flaming hot is in place shere khan is unable to be stuned or disabled for x amount of seconds. this effect will have a chance to fail aganist enemys above lvl x

freindships
tigger

scar

220px-Scar_lion_king

sorry if my concept isn’t good it’s been awhile since ive made one, and im not great at it i usually only do this for fun. if it’s lacking please tell me what you’d like changed and il’l fix it, this took me kinda awhile to fix this up so i want it to be nice for ya’ll.

2 Likes

I actually really like this idea, jungle book characters would be really cool

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney