Hear me out: Star Wars heroes

Actually pb not being honest, Disney has made it clear as long the star wars and marvel version similar to pb game are doing great and running will Disney not even consider giving them access to those 2 franchises.

Now the wording consider as long they do great means for Disney to consider giving pb a chance will the state of the star wars and marvel games have to go down in quality and this game up.

Because at current rate will this game die out way before the other ones even start to show problems.

Hence my original comment.

Do you have proof of this? Like an interview or something to pull from? Because you are the only person I’ve ever seen make this claim.

Offcourse it wouldn’t as for op wish to happen the other games has to struggle first and they aren’t.

What do you know about how hard it is for PB to obtain the rights for Star Wars characters… :unamused:

It been answered once by pb them selves some time ago, and Disney also done it when asked why kingdoms game got star wars but not this.

I will see if I can find it as it’s a long time ago and I didn’t consider keeping it linked or saved.

:man_facepalming:

My point is that even if this game WAS outperforming those other games, that doesn’t guarantee Star Wars characters being added to this game.

You know, whom provided the information should be considered

No that I agree with. It just means Disney might consider it. There are no quantee. Tbh I don’t want star wars or Marvel in this game personally I like the possible they have now, if I want star wars or Marvel I go to those games heck I’m playing them lol.

Proof

Proof

Not the most trustworthy resources :no_mouth:

I’m betting you’re bashing PB because your account got hacked, am I right?

1 Like

Stop posting dead topics pls

1 Like

You just posted something 12 days later

1 Like

To the topic:

NO!! EW STAR WARS.

Please don’t.

3 Likes

@Fairy_Phillip_XCVI
Thanks for liking my posts. I know that guy just keep posting dead topics

12 days old is not a dead topic, and answering someone who wrote to me on here is still normal and ok but you seem to not know much.

If you complaining that I dared answer someone 12 days late. Very interesting thinking.

I must unfortunately agree Jangles here, in this specific instance this topic had not died. A topic is not “dead” until it has been inactive for 14+ days.

Oh. I understand

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney