Heist Overview

If you can’t coordinate 25 heroes amongst yourselves, you have bigger issues than heist.

FWIW: Our guild always tries to pick 2-3 strong heroes when we join, then 2-3 uncommon/weak heroes, so that everyone can contribute.

Hi guys. I’ve only ever done easy Heist but next task is for medium then eventually hard. How to survive a heist at medium or hard. Basically locate hideout asap ? Spreadout is better than huddling at 1 area ? Other tips please.

The issue is not being able to bring 25 heroes. It’s bringing 25 heroes that are strong enough to win battles. Shrinking that pool makes no sense. Even within a guild, there’s usually better coordination but that doesn’t mean you will have 25 developed heroes.

1 Like

Shrinking that pool makes lots of sense actually. I means players will have to develop all their heroes instead of simply relying on their main 5-15 heroes. Otherwise, they might as well not come up with new heroes, since those will always start off being underdeveloped.

Also, this is the same as the friend campaign, where you have limited choices of heroes to use.

Also, do not underestimate your weaker heroes. They are extremely valuable support heroes in the heist (protecting the diamonds, investigating POI’S etc). Sure it doesn’t have the glamour of taking down the Thief/Hideout, but they are still essential.

Like i mentioned previously, it’s about strategy and coordination.

There are already game modes that “force” you to develop these characters (mainly friend campaigns). However no one has the resources to actually do it, other than whales. People frequently stop developing old heroes for new heroes. No one wants to keep using the same heroes as it gets repetitive and boring. That will NEVER be an issue. restrictions for an already limited mode just adds more frustration. No the heist is not good as is and if it were there’d be more people playing it as designed.

You do realise that whales are the only people capable to actually keep developing new heroes to replace their old ones right? I mean the resources needed to develop Aladdin (one of the most recently released hero) to the power of your current strongest hero would have to be insane. So if the issue is having limited resources to develop all your heroes, the most logically solution is to have only limited heroes to use and not release new ones.

I’m not saying that the heist is good. In fact, it is far from it. But you will have acknowledge the merits of it as well. It actually brings a totally different element of play to the game which requires a totally different style of play.

Where features like Arena and Coliseum focuses on building up only your core team and individual play, Heist and Surges focuses more on building a whole rounded team and teamwork.

Whales develop every hero. Others will stop development on one to develop another regardless of it actually hurts overall progress. New heroes will always be developed. Does it make sense? Depends on what you want from the game. But no matter what there isn’t a shortage on available heroes.

Also just because new heroes are released, that does NOT mean off duty heroes won’t also expand. Thus it’s the same problem even if new heroes are released.

So far the public has stated (through their actions) the heist is too long and interest to play is low. How do I know this? Current huge issues with heist: 1. AFK players 2. People looking for hideout and immediately trying to beat it.

Like I said before this was released, no one is interested in spending that much real time in this one game mode. Now people are showing that this statement is fairly accurate.

[quote=“GurggleD, post:23, topic:51730”]
It’s bringing 25 heroes that are strong enough to win battles.[/quote]

I understand. And if you can’t plan ahead of time which 25 to bring, that are all strong, then Heist isn’t your issue. I’m not sure how what you said is a reply to what I said.

Your reply does NOT specify developed or not FYI. Also people generally develop similar heroes, thus most groups will not be able to have 25 developed heroes. If you can’t figure that out, I can’t help you.

I am expecting the off duty heroes to increase along with new release of heroes. What i’m saying is as long the they maintain 30-35 heroes to be available, it should be enough.

I do agree that sometimes the game can take quite long. But if well planned, it can be quite fast as well.

My latest medium heist had 2 out of 5 players being AFK at the very start. So i had to change the entire strategy mid game when we realise that they are not coming back. The final strategy we ended up adopting was to have 4 of my 5 heroes guarding the valuable and the last one roaming. And i’ll just oversee and coordinate everyone else from a bird’s eye view. It ended rather quickly by defeating the thief 10 times cos she kept going for guarded valuables and we kept sending the best team to support before starting.

Ambushes are dealt by simply letting the weaker hero die but those capable of surviving calling at most 2 other non-guarding heroes to help.

Of course being the eye of everyone and having minimal participation in the heist definitely doesn’t appeal to everyone as it might seem boring. The heist was completed in about 15 mins. I done longer heist (up to 30 mins) with much developed teams simply because everybody wanna do their own things.

All in all, i just wanna say that if you want to attempt harder modes, brute strenght is not all you should rely on. Cos strategy matters a lot as well.

Too many people moaning what I want to know is how to stop them taking the gem straight away?

1 Like

How to prevent the Thief from taking the Valuables directly:

Since there are 10 Valuables and 25 heroes, you should put 1 hero guarding the valuable and at least 1 hero doing investigations near the Valuables, but not straying too far from the Valuable. This way, when the Thief tries to take your Valuable, the investigating heroes will still be able to get to the fight as fast as possible.

I think @EL_Grego was refering to the diamond the always gets stolen in the first 3 seconds of the heist.

There’s no way to do it for now. As far as i know, it’s purely random. I’ve only had 1 game where i managed to save the 1st diamond by pure luck. Cos i happened to start near it and was quick enough to get to it before the thief. We had the fight her in the first 3 seconds of the heist. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

@Polaris

Any idea when heist will be updated to kick players that go MIA/AFK?

I myself found the names of items in Heist. Here they are:

1. Adventure Cap (Up)
  2. Arcade Cabinet (Tron Legacy)
  3. Archery Target (Brave/Robin Hood)
  4. Battle Bot
  5. Bermuda Shorts (The Sword in the Stone)
  6. Blimp
  7. Box Seats (The Muppets)
  8. Broken Robot
  9. Checkered Tablecloth (Lady and the Tramp)
  10. Chipped Stien (Tangled)
  11. Clockwork Mouse (The Great Mouse Detective)
  12. Dunk Tank
  13. Elasticycle (Incredibles 2)
  14. Fish Tank
  15. Frying Pan (The Princess And the Frog)
  16. Goldfish Bowl (Pinocchio)
  17. Gold Record (A Goofy Movie)
  18. Green Bucket (Finding Dory)
  19. Gumbo Pot (The Princess And the Frog)
  20. Ice Cream Scoop (Zootopia)
  21. Jazz Piano (The Aristocats)
  22. Jeweled Collar (Oliver and Company)
  23. Laugh Canister (Monsters Inc)
  24. Limited Edition Vinyl (A Goofy Movie)
  25. Microphone (Zootopia)
  26. Pick Axe (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  27. Pink Bow (Mickey and Friends)
  28. Play Poster (Newsies)
  29. Princely Statue (The Little Mermaid)
  30. Ratatouille Recipe (Ratatouille)
  31. Reception Desk (Zootopia)
  32. Spinach Puff Pan (The Emperor’s New Groove)
  33. Spinning Wheel (Sleeping Beauty)
  34. Sunken Ship (Pirates of the Caribbean)
  35. Super Suit (The Incredibles)
  36. Tavern Sign (Tangled)
  37. The Claw (Toy Story)
  38. The Incredible (The Incredibles)
  39. Ticket Booth
  40. Tiki Totem (The Enchanted Tiki Room)
  41. Tool Box (Big Hero 6)
  42. Torn Painting (Beauty and the Beast)
  43. Tron Cabinet (Tron)
  44. Tree Stump (Wreck it Ralph)
  45. Undersea Cauldron (The Little Mermaid)
  46. Worn Wooden Sign (Disney Parks)
  47. Yellow Ballgown (Beauty and the Beast)

If any person tell me where the Dunk Tank, Battle Bot, Ticket Booth, Blimp, Broken Robot, and Fish Tank came from, let me know.

Dunk Tank I dunno and Sunken Ship… makes me think of the Titanic, but that movie isn’t Disney

True, but the discription I found for the sunken ship, is “a sunken ship, only the crow’s nest can be seen in high tide.” Also, I never seen Titanic, what I heard it’s really good. But the worst thing is, they made 3 animated titanic films. One with the rapping dog and 2 with the pink octopus.

:expressionless:

Are you kidding that those kinds of Titanic movies exist? Wow. Some people just don’t know how to entertain people, especially children. Yes, Titanic is a good movie, the worst part that you won’t have to worry about is my brother wanting to watch every single day. Anyways I also think the Sunken Ship is from PotC

Ok. I get it. Also, what I read the description of Dunk Tank is “The Villain Dunk Tank at the Midway”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney