Hello! I need suggestions

Hello anyone who knows where I can see a tier list of characters? I would like to know who are better. Thank you. n.n

This is one of the better tier lists:

Also, this video posted by @Emitz:

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I would pay more attention to Musketeer’s version than Emitz’s. No offense to him.

1 Like

Emitz goes into a lot of detail about the heroes so it’s more helpful for newer players.

1 Like

But a lot of those places are very debatable.

For example: Zurg is a D-tier in Emitz’s list, but, from my personal experience, he is significantly better, and deserves to be at least a high B or low A (if I weren’t biased).

Also, @Wilberth, the heroes who are better depend on the team that they are in. Tier lists don’t help with that. If you want to see which heroes you could invest in, click here. If there is a certain hero you’d like to use for personal preference, say their name and we could help you create a team specifically for that hero.

1 Like

I can see what you’re saying but I still believe that either tier list is just as viable.

1 Like

Thank you all very much for your advice.

2 Likes

A little tip you should probably know is that both of the tier lists are probably meant for players who has access to Red skills, since some characters aren’t as good as they are with their Red skills the tier lists doesn’t accurately portray what characters are good for lower leveled players.

If you don’t have Red skills yet I recommend asking here first on what characters to use, and in general going for characters that are recently released is usually the best, yet best to hear here first and make sure that you go for characters that are good :-).

2 Likes

Thank you very much, your advice is appreciated. I will follow your advice n.n

No problem and happy to help ^^.

I recommend asking here or in the community Discord server if you have questions in terms of what characters to use :-),

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney