Help Wanted: Need people with Power Craft to gather data for feedback

Hi, I am trying to make a feedback post on stamina, but for some data I need help to gather it as I don’t have access to Power Craft. My goal is to try and find out the average character cost and team cost, as well as average cost for 15 characters in the R12 rank.
This way we can eventually address the percentage differences of how much of how much free stamina we earn compared to how much stamina is required to actually keep up.

I also aim to try and figure out how much the extra stamina would actually cost in real money if possible, though that would be after at least finding out what the average character/team stamina cost for R12 would be.
And as we get more stamina from next week on, I would like to compare the free stamina we get now and after the update.
Also, you don’t have to have access to R12 badges to take part I think, as long as you have Power Craft you should be able to check the R12 badges through the Badge List I assume.

So yeah, if people here would be interested in taking part in helping me gather all this data it would be really appreciated :-).

3 Likes

That’s a good idea, but gathering consistent data is going to be very complicated. The cost to Power Craft a badge is going to vary greatly depending on how many sub-badges a player has in their inventory. Ideally, we would have a master list of the cost of every “basic” badge (i.e., a badge that isn’t crafted or that is crafted only from components that aren’t themselves crafted), and a spreadsheet of every multi-stage badge that shows each of its component parts and their costs.

Ah, I meant that we take the Power Craft cost and add the cost the already obtained badges would have cost and that way calculate the Power Craft cost per badge, but yeah I see.
It would be something for Wakkatu, but Wakkatu focus mostly on the character. (Don’t even have the images of the badges afterall so).

But yes, I would like to try to find a way to accomplish this task in a not too inconvenient or time consuming way, and actually get the data so that we have better tools for feedback :-).

I have kind of come to think of a different way to go about it, as in gathering data on the single badge cost and then add them together.

So if people with Power Craft could provide me with the Power Craft costs for each color or bit amount it would be appreciated and nice :-).

The information chart of what information I would need:
White: 1 Bit.
Green: 1 bit, 5 bits if green has 5 bit badges.
Blue: 1 bit, 5 bits.
Purple: 20 bits, 40 bits, 50 bits.
Orange: 20 bits if it has, 40 bits, 50 bits.
Red. 20 bits if it has 20 bits, 40 bits, 50 bits.
And the scaling costs variant for Red would also be nice as in 8 energy, 10 energy, 12 energy and 14 energy.

If I could get all this data I can go through the characters and find out useful data for how much characters actually costs such, so yeah if anyone would be up for helping me and sending me the different Power Craft costs it would be really appreciated :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney