Help Wanted! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

We do have a discord

Well it can be fast. I made an animation in my class fairly quickly. But it doesn’t come that easily.

3 Likes

Okay, well if this happens then my discord is

Kayla#6123

2 Likes

I’ll keep in touch

Just. Like. Thought Process.

It should take longer. You can’t just say, β€œI know! I will make a rocket that will take me to Pluto,” and then immediately work on it without any thought.

You have to think ahead. Not just say β€œYes,” to this project that you guys came up with at most 2 hours ago

Three words (Donald sideplot)

1 Like

Okay?? We just thought this up, and wanted some help as soon as possibel

But thought should come first. Not action.

Two words… :scream:

Dangit!!!

1 Like

You have thread, discord, reddit, and now this. Are not you a bit crazy with this. Make it like the story is so popular and everyone want as much thing as possible

3 Likes

Look.

Plot Twist: I have been coming up with ideas for a storyline I want to make. And have been thinking of what the story should be about and so on. But I haven’t posted it yet. Why? I have had thoughts. I have walked around, thinking β€œWhat is the beginning? What is the end? What is the middle? What is the conflict?”

My vision still isn’t clear. But I have been thinking of doing this for a long time. Do you know how long it took Pixar to make Coco? 7 years. Why? They had to learn, study, think.

I am sorry for my bluntness, but this idea needs a LOT more thought.

1 Like

making this equal to war really.

It just a silly idea to get more likes when no one ask for it and may get annoy by how much you guys is making this series out to be

2 Likes

and do voice actor will be crazy and hard to do. record and animate…

Why do so much for story. Even FG most popular story in forun is just story

1 Like

People make stories here just for fun! not take to a new level and animate it!

@Cookie101 this is 99.99% impossible right now, and the story itself isn’t very famous here. Also by my calculations this idea was created about 1hr ago!!

Creating an animated series takes weeks maybe months and *3 people (You, Spiderhog and Toontastic) won’t cut it. You need a lot more…

Another thought how will we do voices without revealing personal information? It’s just not possible because it’s our voice!

And I could go on but if I did I would reach the character limit so this is the end of my soapbox.

So please, Think this over and try again later!

(Sorry if this is kind of mean or offensive but it’s the truth, it hurts!)

3 Likes

Forget it

You guys are right…

IM A FAILURE!!!

@holiday_peeps because we want to do all of this, I like my Series, I’m just doing this for my personal appeal, I could care less how many likes I get or how many hate comments I get, I’m doing what I like to do

1 Like

People are so negative.

Can’t that just ask for people to help with out you guys saying its a bad idea.

1 Like

So are you saying that my Series sucks, because I can’t think of a good storyline, but others, including yourself can?

So you do care then.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney