Help With Costume Threads

So they told me I have to complete quests to unlock costume threads, but which quests unlock them? Do I have to have a certain level?

3 Likes

Contests are the only way to earn threads right now. So I think no one has costumes for Merida and Stitch yet.

4 Likes

Do you know which contests?

1 Like

No one knows, we can only wait. Right now they give threads for Rex in contests.

4 Likes

Merida and Stitch costume chips aren’t available in contests right now, only Rex. The old costume chips also aren’t available now. But apparently they may be a costume chip shop in the future!

1 Like

Guys hope they start quests or a shop for threads because it is confusing

3 Likes

I know it is confusing

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Please don’t revive dead topics that are two years old

I actually have the alternative costume for Merida but I actually had no idea how I even got it in the first place! So I’m trying to find out how to get the alternative costumes for all the other characters that have one because I have every single character unlocked (except for Flick the ant from “A Bug’s Life”)

1 Like

I think you can get full costumes from cosmetic crates.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

5 Likes

Idk? I hope we figer this out

1 Like

I’ve recently gotten threads via cosmetic crates (Stitch and Genie within 2 weeks of each other).

3 Likes

You just gotta open cosmetic crates, but they are legendary, so you don’t come across them often

2 Likes

Can I unlock stitch is costume

1 Like

The comments above you already state that costume threads can only be gained via cosmetic crates, but it’s rare. It’s been like this for a while now. You probably shouldn’t have revived this topic, as this wasn’t really necessary to ask when there’s already an answer right above you.

4 Likes

Don’t revive dead topics, and please stop staying off topic

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney