Help with friendship mission

Baymax and Olafs friendship. Chapter 2 battle 4. The enemy Hero keeps spawning his bot distracting both characters attention allowing hero to kill both of them and both characters attack too slowly to counter it. Help please.

1 Like

For Baymax:

• Equip his [WA] Disc. This gives him and Olaf a better chance of absorbing the Megabot’s Damage, since it’s mostly Normal Damage.

• Upgrade all of his Skills, especially the Shield-giving ones, like #1, you need this to give them a fighting chance.

• Equip and, if possible, Advance and Level Up HP and BD Mods, as Hiro has lower Armor than Reality, making him more vulnerable to Normal Attacks.

For Olaf:

• If you either have Olaf’s [Fe] or [Mo] Disc, equip it.
    • The [Fe] Disc gives him a chance to avoid all negative status effects, especially the Megabot’s Slow.
    • The [Mo] Disc makes Frozen Enemies take damage if Frozen again. This will come in handy if Olaf’s White is triggered right after his Freeze-Dodge.
  • Upgrade all of his Skills, especially the Purple Skill, as it slows the Enemies down.
  • Like Baymax, equip Olaf some HP and BD Mods, and if possible, Advance and Level Up

For Moana:

• If you either have Moana’s [Me] or [Mi] Disc, equip it.
    • The [Me] Disc will give you a better advantage since Moana targets the backmost enemy, which is Hiro, I’m guessing. Let Moana’s Energy Bar fill up and let her Green Skill activate or leap to Hiro, and then activating her White Skill.
    • The [Mi] Disc will give you another Shield Advantage, since it gives another Ally a Shield whenever she activates her White Skill.
  • Upgrade all of her Skills, especially her Green, Blue, and Purple Skills.
    • Green Skill because it deals the initial damage
    • Blue and Purple Skills since it makes her a tank-ish turret.
  • Make sure to equip Moana some BD and SP Mods, since her Attacks and Skills rely on those.
7 Likes

That is probably the best reply to any topic I have ever seen on this forum!

You will not get a more concise or thorough answer than that!

6 Likes

The hero we need.

1 Like

@HeroSSWin Great reply and good information for each individual.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney