Help with sulley

I have been playing this game for quite some time now. When I first started I got to pick a free 2 star hero and I picked sully and boo and have used them ever since. Now me main team is sulley (woody memory) merida (elastagirl memory) Moana (merida memory) Miguel (Jessie memory) and stitch (Maui memory). They are all maxed out skills at 91 and all are orange 4 stars. My problem is that sulley always dies immediately even though he is my best tank. It is always up to Moana to become the tank. Is there a better tank I should be using or should I be doing something differently?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I think you should switch Stitch [Ma] with Baymax [WA]. Baymax helps everyone, because his Shields give a Armor-Increasing Shields, which most of them need since they have higher Reality than Armor…

1 Like

My baymax is quite high up and I have almost got his wall-e memory disk but he is only three stars. I will try to get him up stars and use him. Thanks!

2 Likes

No problem! I had the same problem with Sulley, but I replaced one member with Baymax.

1 Like

Sulley is worth to spend resources on servers 1, 19 and 20.
Due to small armor and stats increasing he’s falling behind with other tanks and dies very quickly.
On newer servers where is less crazy broken heroes Sulley can find his place somewhere but now PB release new heroes on all servers so… bad for him.

Server 1

New upgrading feature for mods can help Sulley with his poor armor (+5k armor per mod) and additionally increase max HP by 150k.

Does anyone have any strategies on getting Baymax chips? I’m on server 7 (i think) and they are only available in the diamond crate and very far into the elite campaign. Will they be anywhere else soon?

Good tanks to use instead of sulley are:
Shank

High damage output and very durable. She also supports her allies with green skill and vanellope disk.

Olaf

Freezes you and refuses to die, enough said.

Hercules

Lots of ways of controlling enemies as well as being quite durable. Also the longer you take to kill him, the harder he is to kill.

Goofy

Very supportive as well as being quite durable. Both of his disks are very dangerous but are unfortunately hard to get.

Sally

Heavy unrelenting damage as well as being pretty durable. Most of her strength comes from Tia disk.

And obviously baymax.

Thanks for the reply! I know about how good all of these tanks are and i would love to use them but:

Shank
Only one star with zero chips and can only get them far into elite campaign. Also still white, zero skills upgraded and am not the correct team level to unlock vanellope friendship.

Olaf
Only two star green. Zero chips and basically the same as shank.

Hercules
Exactly same as Shank.

Goofy
One of two of my only good heroes here. 4 star p1 (btw my best team are all o1 or 2). Only problems are his skills havent been upgraded and not the correct team level for either of his friendships. I will definitely try to upgrade him! (I have been meaning to anyway)

Sally
Haven’t unlocked yet

Baymax
3 star p4 with nearly fully upgraded skills. Almost have his WALL-E disk as well. I just need to get him to 4 stars and then i will replace stitch with him to support sulley.

Thanks a bunch for the reply but i would love to have these heroes to use instead of sulley or just for coliseum so if anyone has any tips or strategies for me they will be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Update!
I have been focusing on upgrading shank and Baymax and now here they are!

Thanks for all the advice!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney