Hercules as new hero

I wish Hercules for the new hero. Anyone too?

8 Likes

Well, almost everyone does, he is one of the most requested characters😁

1 Like

Stay strong xD I really hope they dont take too long to add him

1 Like

A strong Yes to Hercules being in the game

1 Like

Well, another demigod would be welcome. Perhaps he could be a yellow hero, tank friend to Maui and Gaston.

Why yellow? Hades is blue as I remember, shouldn’t Herc be the same?

2 Likes

Genial, pongan a Hércules

Well Hades is in the Blue team. So if Hercules was gonna be added, he would be in Blue team.

1 Like

Not necessarily friendship s are usually kept within the same color. I doubt they would have a friendship. I also hope Mulan is more requested than Hercules.

1 Like

I would make sense dat Hercules would be in the Blue team. Like 4 example, Miguel is on the yellow team. So if any other characters from Coco come, they would be in the yellow team with Miguel. So If Hercules was added, he would be in the blue team since Hades is already in there. I also think Hades & Hercules might not have a friendship. Or will they? :thinking:

Lemme say this:

I will gladly approve of Hercules for the game but I would really prefer (really) a story line explaining how Hades and Hercules get along. If not then I do not approve…

1 Like

nope, I want cats. more cats.

Would Hercules be a tank or damager?

He could very much be a semi tank/damager, I would prefer him being a sole damager, I can see him having a skill where he revives as immortal for x seconds and has double dmg or something like that

1 Like

Just 2 let u know, @Epic_Mickey made a concept of Hercules. U can check it out here.

1 Like

Hercules

“i’ve beaten every monster I’ve come up against. I’m the most famous person in all of Greece. I’m a action figure!”

Hercules uses his his godlike strength to prove himself a true hero.

White: zero to hero
Hercules gains a godly glow making him invincible for 5 seconds also gaining 250 energy.

This only triggers when Hercules is below 50% hp

Green: ground pound
Hercules jumps in the air and slams down knocking enemies back and inflicting X damage.

Blue: use your head
Hercules runs head first through the enemies dealing X damage and knocking them back stunning the enemies for 5 seconds decreasing by 0.5 as he runs.

purple: lucky stars
Hercules is immune to attack down, curse, stun, and silence.

Position: front
Role: tank

Friendships

Mr. Incredible (friend or foe)
Disk power 1: Hercules gains X armor
Disk power 2: after zero to hero ends, Hercules gains a shield consuming 15% x S of Hercules’s max hp for 2.5 x S seconds.

Maui (god vs demigod)
Disk power 1: Hercules gains x basic damage
Disk power 2: use your head’s stun decreases by 0.1 x S less seconds.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney