Hercules reimagined

Yeah, I know exactly what you’re thinking. Mulan, Hercules has already been released! True, but I have to say that I was somewhat disappointed in this release. There were so many good moves that could have been made! So I decided to reimagine the hero myself.

HERCULES
Front-line tank hero
“I would go most anywhere to find where I belong.”

Skills:
White: “Use your head!”
Hercules winds up and runs toward his enemies, headbutting them for X damage.

Green: “An Old Pal”
Hercules flies into the battle on Pegasus, striking his enemies from the air for X damage.

Blue: “Godly strength”
Hercules has a 50% chance to avoid stuns. This effect is reduced against enemies above X level.

Purple: “Zero to hero”
When Hercules reaches 0 HP for the first time, he revives with X HP.

Hope you enjoy my remake!

2 Likes

In all honesty, I compare your concept to that of the one in game, and I like the in-game one better.

Welcome back to the forums.

2 Likes

It was more about the references to the movie than the actual play of the character. I felt that they missed out on so many cute skill names and stuff. I do like the in-game version, but I feel that some of the concepts are a little bit stretched (not just for him, but for other characters too). I hope you enjoyed my concept anyways though

1 Like

I do agree, even though the ingame blue skill is horrible. I do wish they would replace it with Zero to Hero

Guys why are you reimagining Hercules when you should ask them to redraw him instead he looks ether Kronk drawn wrong or jolly green giant having a bad day

2 Likes

And his victory pose… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what this has to do with this post?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney