Here are some heroes i would love!

Max Goof! He is my favourite A Goofy Movie character, he deserves to be in the spotlight!

Arthur! This kid became a legend after pulling the sword out of the stone! This kid is brave!

Atta! Atta is a perfect ant, and she should have a chance too! I love Atta!

Lady and Tramp! The Valentines dog duo are needed, well I need her, not all of you, but I would love these doggo’s in the game!

Mirabel! She has no powers, so what? She is a perfect addition to the game and she’s been waiting on a miracle, this could be her miracle!

Arlo and Spot! These two get along perfectly, the little caveman and the dinosaur need a terrific experience, since they’re not in any disney game!

Phineas and Ferb! Phineas and Ferb are the best of brothers, one being a step-brother, but these two never run out of their whacky inventions!

Prince Charming! Although we hardly have time to see what he does, I think this Prince would be perfect and could be friends with Cinderella! He could finally reunite!

Elizabeth Swann! Izzy needs a chance, she’s a pirate and an intelligent one as well!

Will Turner! Will is also a pirate that could also be likely? They would be perfect!

Prince Naveen! Seeing we already have Tiana in the game, I picture Prince Naveen not in his Prince Costume, but his peasant costume!

King Candy! He sounds very unlikely, but for me, I think he is the best choice for the game!

Tinkerbell! Tinks magic could light the battlefield, she is the perfect fairy and could be friends with Fairy Godmother and Peter Pan!

IMG_5280

2 Likes

Hey there Leo

2 Likes

Do you have any proof!

1 Like

You act the same way as him, constantly upset at certain things, telling people to be on topic or to not revive topics, even though you just joined a couple days before. You keep acting like you’ve always been here and wonder why people keep assuming you’re Leo. Just stop bothering. Though the fact you’ve done this for so many months shows you’ll never listen.

4 Likes

Don’t revive dead topics

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney