Here is your daily news! 🗞 (Zazu Concept!)

Information:

Stars: :star::star::star:
Role: Support :hospital:
Bio:
Zazu takes care of his teammates leaving them in the know of upcoming attacks and uses his role in The Animal Kingdom to his advantage.

”Well the buzz from the bees is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. And the baboons are going ape over this. Of course, the giraffes are acting like they’re above it all
 The tick birds are pecking on the elephants. I told the elephants to forget it, but they can’t. The cheetahs are hard up, but I always say, cheetahs never prosper
”

Entrance: Zazu flys onto the battlefield and safely lands.
Victory: Zazu flys around in circles cheering
Defeat: Zazu falls flat on his face while stars circle around his head

Skills:

White: Call of The Kingdom!
Passive: Instead of a standard basic attack every 5 seconds Zazu instead circles a nearby ally for 8 seconds during this time Zazu is invincible and the ally that is being circled gains 100 skill power per second when Zazu is done circling the Skill Power persists for 5 seconds

Active: Zazu caws out loudly causing all allies within a 10 meter radius to gain X Skill power and tenacity the Skill Power and Tenacity allies have gained from this skill will stack up to 4 times if the 4 stacks are reached all Skill power and Tenacity is immediately converted into armor.

Cawing Animation:

Green: Inform!
At the beginning of each wave all allies will gain ”Informed” while allies have ”Informed” all damage done to allies is halved and damage done to enemies is increased by 20% during this time Zazu’s Skill power is increased by X, ”Informed!” will be removed from allies once they use their active.

Blue: Scared!
Every 5th basic attack done to Zazu causes him to get scared and fly away for 7 seconds making him invincible, when Zazu comes back a flock of birds and animals run through the enemy team dealing X damage and knocking back all enemies hit.

Purple: Overprotective
After Zazu circles an ally the targeted ally will gain a total immunity to debuffs for 7 seconds
May fail if a ally is below level X

Red: Daily Scoop!
At the beginning of each wave all enemies skill power is halved for 10 seconds
May fail against enemies above level X

Additional stats:
+34,567 Armor
+234,567 Reality

Disks:

Zazu/Simba & Nala
”Babysitter” Circling now heals allies and increases reality
+234 Armor
While Zazu is circling an ally they will also be healed for X health while gaining skill power
After Zazu is done circling he gains X reality.

Zazu/Rafiki
”Of The Kingdom” Skill power armor and increased energy gain
+560 Reality
Instead of Skill power persisting on allies after circling, all skill power gained will be converted into X armor
After Zazu is done circling immediately gain X energy.

Hope you enjoyed my new concept! :hugs::grin:
Feedback is greatly appreciated! :blush:
Thank you for reading! :face_with_monocle::blush:

10 Likes

Honestly, I give it an 7/10.

The passive is unique, but some of the statistics are a little off. Maybe decrease the cool down of circling a little, 7 seconds seems pretty long.

I wouldn’t make Evasion a variable. Evasion works like Tenacity, it provides protection based on how far it exceeds the level of a skill’s disable. Thus, the skill would be quite overpowered.

Purple seems a little op as well.

Namely this :joy:

But overall, great job!

3 Likes

Thank you for feedback I’ll make sure to change some things! :grin:
Thank you for reading! :smile:

2 Likes

I love it, anyway this looks good.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney