Hero Challenge Event!

Hey Heroes! We’re excited to announce a brand new event coming to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, this July 17th, starting at 10am CT ! Bring in the HERO CHALLENGE event! Here is all you need to know:

• Event Duration: July 17th 10am CT - July 24th 10am CT
  • During this special week, immerse yourself in the magical duels where you can support either PETER PAN or CAPTAIN HOOK , by participating in unique in-game Trial events tailored for each Hero.
  • Choose your preferred in-game Trial:
    • HERO CHALLENGE - PETER PAN
    • Or
    • HERO CHALLENGE - CAPTAIN HOOK
  • You can repeat this in-game Trial Event an unlimited amount of times. The more you play with the Hero you picked in one of these Trial Events, the more power they will get!
  • At the end of the Event, the Hero with the most battles played in total in their Trial will earn a special boost in stats for 1 week after the end of the event:
    • +100% to Base Max Health, Basic Damage and Skill Power
    • +20% of the Hero’s Max Health as Armor and Reality
  • We will also share a Leaderboard on Discord, where the 10 players who have played the most battles in the most popular in-game Trial will earn special rewards:
    • 1000 Diamonds
    • 2 10x Wish Crates
    • 5 Badge Crates

Choose your path to battle: will it be Peter Pan or Captain Hook? Whichever Trial you choose, your participation will shape the outcome of their in-game power!

8 Likes

This may be the coolest event ever it’s basically a buff to them but in the trials

Interesting. Will they keep those stats even after the event is over, or is it just limited time only?

1 Like

I think it’s limited a time after the event is over they will have those stats for a week which is very cool

1 Like

I am curious though if those stats are increased not just in the trials but in arena or campaign that would be great :+1:

1 Like

I wonder if Peter and Hook will get rebalanced because of this.

Which team will you join?
  • Team Pan
  • Team Hook

0 voters

Does this mean that we’ll see a Peter Pan character in the near future?

I’d hope so because they both sure need it, especially Peter!
Case in point:

Vs another R0 damage

And even a W0 damage has more hp than he does…

An event that started today sweet also Todays my birthday

1 Like

So the event has started. I honestly find the idea itself pretty neat, as well as having teams built of heroes or villains depending on your pick. It is a bit weird though that you can play both, I thought a player is supposed to pick a side. Not sure about the rewards though, a temporary buff seems more like a placeholder for a refresh, especially for Pan.

What exactly is the point of playing this trial? 1 diamond?

1 Like

Poor rewards for a 7-day trial where only 10 people will be rewarded? Sounds like too much work.

Such lousy rewards for too much work…

And only 1 stage?

1 Like

Meh … two new temp Trial modes

I wondered that too. I did the trial once but won’t again for 1 diamond…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney